Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just dove into the OG Secret Wars paperback trade..

Secret_Wars_1_VFNM_sized.jpg

Pretty excited get going on it. I'm sure others have read this either recently or way back when..what are your overall opinions and where does it rank in terms of Marvel events for you?

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Pretty excited get going on it. I'm sure others have read this either recently or way back when..what are your overall opinions and where does it rank in terms of Marvel events for you?

It's great.

And it does feel like an actual "Event", not a storyline with "event" stamped on it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yup. X-23 was beasting in that 1st arc. I have yet to read the entire run tho.

I managed to find the majority of the comics in a 50 cent bin. The art in the first few issues is :wow:

I love the uniform colors, too. I'm Missing one issue; hopefully I find it at one of the cons next month.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Secret_Wars_1_VFNM_sized.jpg

Fun read and one of the very few big event crossovers that Marvel actually did successfully.