Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm not happy about it either, but let's not act like we didn't see this coming a mile away :russ:

Avengers, :picard: GoTG, :picard: X-Men :picard:... and yall thought Bendis was gon pass on putting this on his resume? :lolbron:

Don't lie. Instead, get ready for pages upon pages of dialogue filler where each character repeats the last thing the last character said but as a question!:blessed:

(:mjcry:)

don't forget the one word sentences and folks going "what?" "what?" "No seriously what?"

"wow."

"just.... just..."

"I mean-"

"wow."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The only writer who actually thinks Jessica Jones is Carol Danvers' best friend is the same writer who forced that arbitrary best-friendship 15 years ago in his Jessica Jones' Alias book...

I forgot they even knew each other until i skimmed JJ#4.

Probably because every writer since him doesn't acknowledge Jones' existence. Only Jessica they recognize is Drew.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@hex

There's been about a billion and 1 different DCEU Green Lantern Corps rumor threads over the years, from Tyreese casting rumors to Chris Pine, etc. But there isn't an official movie thread for it that I found.

As a GL John Stewart stan, if I create such a thread and identify all the other threads over the years, would you be able to merge them?