Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So how op is Carol gon be in Marvel vs Capcom 4 :jawalrus:
I wonder how many of them... mutants... gon make the roster this time around :mjpls:

Speaking of :mjpls:, there's a certain melanated character that better be making a long awaited debut :mjpls:. And no, i don't mean the Prowler :mjpls:
I don't think Falcons quite up there yet
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png
I'm sure there is an assortment of rich melanated characters that could make the roster

7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the other thread. Marvel side, I could see Black Panther, Carol, Spidey... maybe Ironman?

Marvel side usually goes for movie synergy. So if they have a movie coming out around the time of the game, then they will probably be in the game.

i hope they let capcom do their thing rather than force movie synergy. id rather deal with off the wall characters like shuma gorath and marrow than having mandated characters.

and if they plan on bringing back some of the mvc3 characters (thor and iron fist mainly) i hope they make them more fun to use.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i hope they let capcom do their thing rather than force movie synergy. id rather deal with off the wall characters like shuma gorath and marrow than having mandated characters.

and if they plan on bringing back some of the mvc3 characters (thor and iron fist mainly) i hope they make them more fun to use.

Your gonna get movie synergy.. just accept that shyt right now.

Of course we're bound to see an off the wall marvel character or two.

shyt is what it is at this point tho :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is it even confirmed that Carol kills Tony on that last page? I figured it was the good ol' remote controlled suit that they use every time they wanna make it look like Tony got fukked up but didn't. Hell, if Tony is actually in that suit, then Bendis might really be the laziest writer ever.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan, that new X-Men rollout STINKS

GOLD SQUAD
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Old nikka Wolverine
Storm
Kitty. - Team Leader

Blue Squad
THE TIME DISPLACED X-MEN WITH MAGNETO AS THEIR TEACHER.

Marvel just pissing on da X-Men.

Like da X-Men ain't hold them down many summers with the ill events.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Is it even confirmed that Carol kills Tony on that last page? I figured it was the good ol' remote controlled suit that they use every time they wanna make it look like Tony got fukked up but didn't. Hell, if Tony is actually in that suit, then Bendis might really be the laziest writer ever.

From the looks of Dr.Doom Iron Man and RiRi Iron Man first issues he's either in a coma/locked up/a fugitive faking his death/or dead

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Those teams are whack as fukk. Maybe i got my hopes up because of blue and gold, but when your whole team consists of time displaced characters, you need to go back to the writing board.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Those teams are whack as fukk. Maybe i got my hopes up because of blue and gold, but when your whole team consists of time displaced characters, you need to go back to the writing board.

I was expecting sum fresh members or resurrected characters.

Like why couldn't they have brought back Banshee? Bishop? Throw Quicksilver/Wanda on the team wit Magneto?! Something INTERESTING to reignite da X franchise.

Instead we get a rehash of tha last 4 yrs!

:damn:

All Marvel had to do was throw a ton of money at Hickman or Brian K. Vaughan n let them do they magic but nooooooo

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Like why couldn't they have brought back Banshee? Bishop? Throw Quicksilver/Wanda on the team wit Magneto?! Something INTERESTING to reignite da X franchise.

I'm hoping young Scott isn't apart of this bullshyt. Just keep his ass in champions until the X-Men burns out. I mean they didn't even add any of the young X-Men. Like you said, the same faces weve been dealing with for a minute

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
except thats false. to this day people still clamor over charles and his ways, and mutants are still as divided in how they function. storm, kitty and beast would come at charles like they have scott, and mostly because hes seen as a peer rather than a leader. i think at the moment, scotts death might be the closest thing to unifying the xmen.

as for utopia and m-day, i think after letting all those kids gets killed, the feeling of unification grew. but for some reason(outside of the constant attacks of course) it didnt last.

Is Scott actually dead? I've dropped Marvel books after AVX and was thinking of coming back for that new Gold book.

It has some old Excalibur teammates on there. I have a problem with Storm being in books, her holier than thou attitude is tiresome. Rachel (Prestige), Kitty, Nightcrawler and Colossus is the closest we'll get to ever getting an Excalibur book.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
anyone subscribe to Marvel unlimited? been rocking with a free 1 month trial and i think i'm gonna stick with it. the UI is nice and easy to use plus it's convenient to have everything in one spot and i can save a series to read later and download for offline reading.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

All Marvel had to do was throw a ton of money at Hickman or Brian K. Vaughan n let them do they magic but nooooooo

The whole thing looked like a money grab from the jump. They've been milking the nostalgia from X-Men fans for a while now. I'm just surprised they released the creative teams and roster so early.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Is Scott actually dead? I've dropped Marvel books after AVX and was thinking of coming back for that new Gold book.

It has some old Excalibur teammates on there. I have a problem with Storm being in books, her holier than thou attitude is tiresome. Rachel (Prestige), Kitty, Nightcrawler and Colossus is the closest we'll get to ever getting an Excalibur book.
Cyclops is an "idea" :mjlol:

:beli:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Don't curse the gawd team Excalibur with this. Cash money this team is still gonna be stuck in standard mutant shyt. This is just bait to get old school fans to bite.