Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Don't curse the gawd team Excalibur with this. Cash money this team is still gonna be stuck in standard mutant shyt. This is just bait to get old school fans to bite.

Exactly. The fact that they have me thinking of Excalibur means they are doing something right. I'm only buying this because Rachel is my favourite X-Men character besides Cyke. Nightcrawler is also top 5.

Btw how did this Nightcrawler come back to life?

Cyclops is an "idea" :mjlol:

:beli:

What the hell! First they took out my man Madrox and now this.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So i guess og Jean Grey really is "dead" :ehh:

It's been a decade already and at this point i could see them keepin it that way for another decade or two, or three.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Maaaan, that new X-Men rollout STINKS

GOLD SQUAD
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Old nikka Wolverine
Storm
Kitty. - Team Leader

Blue Squad
THE TIME DISPLACED X-MEN WITH MAGNETO AS THEIR TEACHER.

Marvel just pissing on da X-Men.

Like da X-Men ain't hold them down many summers with the ill events.
This is some bullshyt. Why are they keeping the O-5 around?! Being led by Magneto no less?! The timeline they were pulled from Magneto was their archenemy so why would they be willing to be taught/trained by him? I know this Magneto is not the same as the one from their youth but still.

I like the lineup of the gold team because it consists of my favorite line up from the early 80's. I like that they're going back to their older costumes or updates of their old costumes. Why the hell is Kitty leading the team and not Storm?! Storm has been a proven leader of the team so why is she not leading the team. I can even see Old Man Logan leading but Kitty?! Isn't she married to Star Lord and in space now?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This is some bullshyt. Why are they keeping the O-5 around?! Being led by Magneto no less?! The timeline they were pulled from Magneto was their archenemy so why would they be willing to be taught/trained by him? I know this Magneto is not the same as the one from their youth but still.

I like the lineup of the gold team because it consists of my favorite line up from the early 80's. I like that they're going back to their older costumes or updates of their old costumes. Why the hell is Kitty leading the team and not Storm?! Storm has been a proven leader of the team so why is she not leading the team. I can even see Old Man Logan leading but Kitty?! Isn't she married to Star Lord and in space now?

I think they are in an on and off relationship. I flipped through one of the Star-Lord books so I can't confirm 100%.

Storm hasn't been written well since Extreme X-Men. And is she really selling books? She's there to have a relationship with Logan most likely. This book looks like it's going to mend internal relationships. Can't speak on Blue. They should be back in their timeline by now.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Screenshot_20161128-190832_zpshfhsjw1p.jpg

Screenshot_20161128-190809_zpsrd7zcepv.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I can't get jiggy with a Kitty Pryde push. First they make her leader of GOTG, now this? :camby:

She's midcard status at best.

and theyve been trying with that push too. i wish we could get rogues xmen back. that team was dope as fukk. but this? if they arent fukking around with magic and shyt, dont play me with excalibur. i mean they could at least try to bring back lockheed

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Any of ya reading Mark Millar and Greg Capullo's "Reborn"?

It's about when u die here on Earth, u wake up in another world in some wild sci-fi battle. Ya dead family memebers n friends are there too. Even ur dead pets. It's a wild take on what happens after death. It's 2 issues in so far.