Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I don't know...that first arc of Ultimates he wrote started out strong but by the ending it was kinda weak.
And the biggest issue I had with Avengers #1 was that it felt like the third or fourth chapter of a storyline instead of the beginning. shyt was very slapdash and scattershot.

hmm..i have to check that out

all I know is what Hickman did with Fantastic Four this past year was...fantastic pardon the pun

:ld:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't know...that first arc of Ultimates he wrote started out strong but by the ending it was kinda weak.
And the biggest issue I had with Avengers #1 was that it felt like the third or fourth chapter of a storyline instead of the beginning. shyt was very slapdash and scattershot.

Yea it did feel like a third chapter.....are we suppose to know who the yellow guy is......

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1352225372.jpg

:lawd:

I'm going to modify my pull list and drop every title except for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Godzilla.

Anybody here into collecting action figures? I'm thinking about getting the TMNT Classics Collection
TMNTClassics_Thumb.png

or the Nickelodeon joints

Also looking into the Godzilla joints from S.H. Monsterarts

IMG_0004.JPG

311118_499231830095987_1472768284_n.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm going to modify my pull list and drop every title except for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I've been thinking modifying my pull list for some time. Mostly shedding most of the marvel comics and adding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! f!nally got some t!me off work to catch up... so trask relat!ve was a naz! who bu!lt the sent!nels as sleeper cell war mach!nes & they got !ntegrated !nto government to hate on mutants.... ! dont read the caps book, !s th!s sh!t new or was ! sleep!n... oh wait, th!s future trask that cable got beef w!t.... ! need to w!k! th!s sh!t to get up to speed....

also catch!n up on uncanny avengers & new xmen, i work too much...

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
So I was able to start reading the Ninja Turtles reboot again and kicked off from the starting arc. I was cool until I came on the end of ish # 5

You know how in most stories Splinter is Hamato Yoshi's pet rat or the man himself as a mutant...?

well here they decided that Yoshi and his four children were killed and underwent Buddhist reincarnation as a rat and four turtles

:wtf:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So I was able to start reading the Ninja Turtles reboot again and kicked off from the starting arc. I was cool until I came on the end of ish # 5

You know how in most stories Splinter is Hamato Yoshi's pet rat or the man himself as a mutant...?

well here they decided that Yoshi and his four children were killed and underwent Buddhist reincarnation as a rat and four turtles

:wtf:

naw turtles have always been on that odd tip.