Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
idk why but ive always liked the blob and thought that he should have become one of the first of xaviers x men, he'da filled in for the bad boy brawler that would be wolverine. Another mutant i also like is Guido Carsola aka STRONG GUY i used to draw him all the time in elementary, his body is deformed anyway so it made it easy to draw him and i was like NOOOO! when he turned his back on the x men and took rouge and magnetos kid

xfactorv11071920roughergn0.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Anyone caught that new Thunderbolts series?

A hit squad with:

punisher, red hulk, venom, elektra and deadpool?

shyt sounds dope...first issue came out on 12/5

Cover is ill.

I copped it and it was eh...I expect it to pick up

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

A hit squad with:

Cover is ill.

me to
ross is running it along with some good killers.

there is no reason any villeins should live after meeting the thunderbolts. I think i am staying on. :ahh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Im not worried about Hickman's run. Dude plans WAAAY in advance. The only two better world builders in comics, IMHO, are Mike Carey and James Robinson.

What I AM nervous about is Bendis getting the plug pulled on another book that's better than his.... again.

DMR

Killa
Daps

A hit squad with:

Cover is ill.

We'll see, remember that Daniel Way is writing it and his Daken and Deadpool both sucked.

Damn, his Deadpool was THE most unfunny and boring Deadpool of all time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

A hit squad with:

Cover is ill.

Elektra? I like her but I don't really read Red Hulk or Punisher books.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
me to
ross is running it along with some good killers.

there is no reason any villeins should live after meeting the thunderbolts. I think i am staying on. :ahh:

yeah...the premise caught my attention...i'm really a fan of uncanny x-force.

I think this series is bi-weekly too...don't quote me on that....but my subscription bill is about to get higher.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
All New X-Men is garbage...Bendis is incapable of writing a decent comic book set in the regular Marvel Universe. The dialog is terrible, the main premise of the past X-Men coming to the future is stupid and then he compounds the fukkery with this arbitrary and totally unnecessary subplot of the Phoenix force mucking up their powers despite Magneto never having been a host.
And his explanation of Magneto's powers being effected by being blasted by the Phoenix 5 is retarded. So I guess Wolverine should be really fukked up since they blasted the shyt out of him during AvX.
Also he writes a terrible Emma Frost.

The shyt is trash. When I heard the plot premise and that Bendis was writing it, I had low expectations, but it's managed to still disappoint. :why: they put Bendis at helm of the X-men franchise?

Bendis is done. Someone needs to make one of those Larry Holmes smileys out of his face like they did for 50 Cent and Dwayne Wade.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

A hit squad with:

Cover is ill.

I thought it was a good intro

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Hickman's Avengers looks promising. It's going to take a while to develop, but I'm sure it wont disappoint. This new villain Ex Nihilo and his crew look pretty dope.

I'm more hype about New Avengers though. A book about the Illuminati? With Black Panther? :ohlawd:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hickman's Avengers looks promising. It's going to take a while to develop, but I'm sure it wont disappoint. This new villain Ex Nihilo and his crew look pretty dope.

I'm more hype about New Avengers though. A book about the Illuminati? With Black Panther? :ohlawd:
Just what exactly is the difference between The Avengers and The New Avengers? I'm asking in general and in regards to the new books that are out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Avengers will have the big team but Hickman said to pay attention to Panther's New Avengers. It will matter..got all the big shots in that book.