Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
lmao wtf-- "fetish for artificial men" smh magneto doesnt think/talk like that--

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just to be sure this new Avengers #1 is in a different continuity from the same avengers vs xmen world?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
have faith in Hickman he ALWAYS comes thru. whatever he has planned I can't help but think of Morrison's run on JLA a few years back.

I don't know...that first arc of Ultimates he wrote started out strong but by the ending it was kinda weak.
And the biggest issue I had with Avengers #1 was that it felt like the third or fourth chapter of a storyline instead of the beginning. shyt was very slapdash and scattershot.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All New X-Men...the Magneto portion was good but he had Scott crying, powers changing up, Magik and Emma don't sound like themselves. So bad dialogue issue for the majority. And he better find a LEGIT explanation over he Magneto power issue via Phoenix...that was fukking silly as it gets. He gets blasted by the Phoenix and his powers go haywire after weeks? Bendis...Bendis...Bendis...

All New X-Men is garbage...Bendis is incapable of writing a decent comic book set in the regular Marvel Universe. The dialog is terrible, the main premise of the past X-Men coming to the future is stupid and then he compounds the fukkery with this arbitrary and totally unnecessary subplot of the Phoenix force mucking up their powers despite Magneto never having been a host.
And his explanation of Magneto's powers being effected by being blasted by the Phoenix 5 is retarded. So I guess Wolverine should be really fukked up since they blasted the shyt out of him during AvX.
Also he writes a terrible Emma Frost.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanted Hickman to do x-men and bendis thrown in the bushes

Well keep doing ultimate spider-man he pretty good on that :manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
ive always had that issue where wolverine fights wendigo i had no idea it connected to days of future past

wendigo.jpg