Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Because this story should have been over before the first issue ended.

Magneto would and really already should have merked that ass.

You're a legit Jew killing Nazi from WW2,

You dug up Charles Xavier's dead body and desecrated his corpse

You almost kill Scarlet Witch and then brainwash her to turn her into an Aryan Queen...

All so you can kill the newly repowered mutant populace.

You don't think Magneto wouldnt have thrown Red Skull into the sun an atom at a time at the slightest inkling of ANY of that happening? Is there any logical reason why Magneto doesn't know this is happening?

:ld:

becasue the story is still being told and Scarlet Witch and Rouge are still missing. Hell the team has not even been formed yet. :bryan:

My guess is the team when it forms will take care of red skull why involve magneto if they will take care of it.

are you just a magneto fan?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I liked All New X-Men #3 but what's up with their powers

I think I know the direction they're going with that superior Spiderman shyt after reading ASM 699

The Punisher War Zone was decent. I wish they focused more on Frank instead of the Avengers

Avengers #1 was :trash: IMO

Thunderbolts #1 was a nice introduction

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I liked All New X-Men #3 but what's up with their powers

I think I know the direction they're going with that superior Spiderman shyt after reading ASM 699

The Punisher War Zone was decent. I wish they focused more on Frank instead of the Avengers

Avengers #1 was :trash: IMO

Thunderbolts #1 was a nice introduction

have faith in Hickman he ALWAYS comes thru. whatever he has planned I can't help but think of Morrison's run on JLA a few years back.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
have faith in Hickman he ALWAYS comes thru. whatever he has planned I can't help but think of Morrison's run on JLA a few years back.

you see how mad cap was after that ass whoopin. :russ:

He was like hell naw dude called in Hyperion and Captian univrese. :lawd:

shyt just got real.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
you see how mad cap was after that ass whoopin. :russ:

He was like hell naw dude called in Hyperion and Captian univrese. :lawd:

shyt just got real.

:myman:

EXACTLY

this is looking like an Avengers team for the ages, along with threats to match.

"Wake The World"

can't wait for Hickman's "New Avengers" with T-challa leading the way.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Read Amazing Spider Man...he's in some real shyt this time. It's getting close...too close.

Avengers #1 ...it was a decent 1st issue. LOL@Thor getting SONNED....AGAIN:laugh:

X-Factor was alright...a set up issue

All New X-Men...the Magneto portion was good but he had Scott crying, powers changing up, Magik and Emma don't sound like themselves. So bad dialogue issue for the majority. And he better find a LEGIT explanation over he Magneto power issue via Phoenix...that was fukking silly as it gets. He gets blasted by the Phoenix and his powers go haywire after weeks? Bendis...Bendis...Bendis...

You don't think Magneto wouldnt have thrown Red Skull into the sun an atom at a time at the slightest inkling of ANY of that happening? Is there any logical reason why Magneto doesn't know this is happening?

They had Magneto embarrass Skull real bad in Acts of Vengenance but they usually keep them apart because it doesn't really make sense why Magneto would ever tolerate him once he's in his sight. He already has a disdain for humans and a follower of Hitler? Yeah right. It is kind of funny how Uncanny Avengers #2 revolved around Magneto wouldn't him being nowhere in sight though:boss:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Read Amazing Spider Man...he's in some real shyt this time. It's getting close...too close.

Avengers #1 ...it was a decent 1st issue. LOL@Thor getting SONNED....AGAIN:laugh:

X-Factor was alright...a set up issue

All New X-Men...the Magneto portion was good but he had Scott crying, powers changing up, Magik and Emma don't sound like themselves. So bad dialogue issue for the majority. And he better find a LEGIT explanation over he Magneto power issue via Phoenix...that was fukking silly as it gets. He gets blasted by the Phoenix and his powers go haywire after weeks? Bendis...Bendis...Bendis...

They had Magneto embarrass Skull real bad in Acts of Vengenance but they usually keep them apart because it doesn't really make sense why Magneto would ever tolerate him once he's in his sight. He already has a disdain for humans and a follower of Hitler? Yeah right. It is kind of funny how Uncanny Avengers #2 revolved around Magneto wouldn't him being nowhere in sight though:boss:

revolved?
dude was mentioned in 2 panels. :comeon:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
revolved?
dude was mentioned in 2 panels. :comeon:

Remender kept having the henchman refer to Rogue as Magnetos whore and it was a theme during the Wanda conversation. Its probably leading to Rogue and Wanda being friends..which was kind of how things ended with them at the end of Childrens Crusade.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Remender kept having the henchman refer to Rogue as Magnetos whore and it was a theme during the Wanda conversation. Its probably leading to Rogue and Wanda being friends..which was kind of how things ended with them at the end of Childrens Crusade.

that was one and the other was when red skull was talking to wanda.

Xavier was mentioned way more then magneto.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
that was one and the other was when red skull was talking to wanda.

Xavier was mentioned way more then magneto.

Lets see...Avalanches daughter talk about Magnetos crimes and Rogue being concerned over what he'll do to everyone if she dies. Avalanches daughter makes sex jokes about Rogue pleasuring Magneto as he uad the blood of that Ethiopa village on his hands. Skull brings up Magneto being his primary focus years ago. The conversation went into Skull fukkery about his origins and Wanda needing a solution after she lost her kids and blamed Magneto. Mind control started to take effect. Xaviers body was found. But the theme was simple..hatred taking over.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lets see...Avalanches daughter talk about Magnetos crimes and Rogue being concerned over what he'll do to everyone if she dies. Avalanches daughter makes sex jokes about Rogue pleasuring Magneto as he uad the blood of that Ethiopa village on his hands. Skull brings up Magneto being his primary focus years ago. The conversation went into Skull fukkery about his origins and Wanda needing a solution after she lost her kids and blamed Magneto. Mind control started to take effect. Xaviers body was found. But the theme was simple..hatred taking over.

:shaq2:

cylcops was mentioned and refereed to a bunch of times in this comic as well i guess the issues revolved around him. :dead:

you reaching

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Magneto vs. the Red Skull. [from Captain America...

tumblr_m79873uY901rvm5qqo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_m79873uY901rvm5qqo10_1280.jpg