Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is some bullshyt...
Got cyke sitting their like some skinny drug addicted kevin spacey evil villain character in seven.
Then, trying to clown wolvie...

who is writing this bullshyt?!?!?!!!
Why is there greg capullo/mcfarlane Sam and twitch pencils and inks, too.

Damn, they have fukked this shyt up.

Art Barr

Whatever, old ass nikka. Kieron Gillen is a great writer. Nobody cares about your bitter :flabbynsick: stuck-in-the-80's opinion.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can't wait for the new Uncanny book. Doesn't look like they're going to be straight villains though. Cyke said they're going to be saving the world like always at the end of Consequences. Looks like it's going to be an extension of the Extinction team philosophy.

Did anybody read the last UXF? That was one of the most hilarious, creative and viciously brutal character deaths I've ever seen (AoA Blob). :laff: AoA Nightcrawler lured him into an aquarium then teleported a shark inside his stomach and it ate his insides. :gag:

Anybody read the last New Avengers? I think that book sucks, but this one was surprisingly good. It was like a horror film. Dr. Voodoo is back and getting his revenge on the Avengers.

I got Iron Man #1 right here, but I haven't read it yet.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I aint going near shyt with Greg Land's name on it. that's just the way it is. :birdman:

I can't believe Avengers Academy has ended. :to:

I can't believe Peter David did that to Pip the fukking Troll. :wtb:

I can't believe Defenders is over. :to: Wont be able to get my fix of this style of writing til Gillen's Young Avengers drops.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Looks like they are not done with the Marvel Now announcements.

Eq6RG.jpg

Newsarama.com : Teaser: Who is FEARLESS at Marvel NOW!?

They can't be thinking of moving Waid off of Daredevil can they? If its not Daredevil then I have no clue who or what Fearless is referring to.

It's a book about Valkyrie and Misty Knight. :aicmon: I'll pass.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I aint going near shyt with Greg Land's name on it. that's just the way it is. :birdman:

I can't believe Avengers Academy has ended. :to:

I can't believe Peter David did that to Pip the fukking Troll. :wtb:

I can't believe Defenders is over. :to: Wont be able to get my fix of this style of writing til Gillen's Young Avengers drops.

I downloaded Iron Man 1... had to give Gillen shot. Wouldnt pay for it though. Greg Land has fans VERY upset..the anger at that guy is not a joke:laugh:

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Can't wait for the new Uncanny book. Doesn't look like they're going to be straight villains though. Cyke said they're going to be saving the world like always at the end of Consequences. Looks like it's going to be an extension of the Extinction team philosophy.

Did anybody read the last UXF? That was one of the most hilarious, creative and viciously brutal character deaths I've ever seen (AoA Blob). :laff: AoA Nightcrawler lured him into an aquarium then teleported a shark inside his stomach and it ate his insides. :gag:

Anybody read the last New Avengers? I think that book sucks, but this one was surprisingly good. It was like a horror film. Dr. Voodoo is back and getting his revenge on the Avengers.

I got Iron Man #1 right here, but I haven't read it yet.

Bruh I was DYING laughing at that scene!

Top 5 moment of 2012, :damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whatever, old ass nikka. Kieron Gillen is a great writer. Nobody cares about your bitter :flabbynsick: stuck-in-the-80's opinion.

keep talking an my old ass hand is gon go across your young ass face.
Plus, imma put yo young goof ass through the table,...you lame.

Art Barr

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Crime Master, Billy Butcher, and that dude with tha lying power and laser

swords from "Stormwatch" are leading candidates for best villain of 2012.