Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cyclops whole direction was never possible without Magneto...thats why he hinges on his advice and its been a main point in Gillens run.

That Stacy shyt sounds so silly..what year did this bullshyt go down? Stacy is a noble character..how are they gonna just have her go out like that?

Not an x-men follower so i will just take your word for it. But as someone looking in I just feel for x-men to take the next step they need to get rid of the older characters and use them as Martyrs for there different ideas. Even though cyclops is not really following magneto but is just taking a more millitant stance on Xavier dream. But your right on magneto being so popular.

Silly is not the word. They trashed Straczynski towards the end with that bullshyt story. oh that story happened in the early 2000 prob a year or two before the civil war.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cyclops dialog was a little suspect in All New X-Men...Mostly that "Brothers and Sisters" speech.

Also Fraction has successfully killed my interest in Fantastic Four again...As always with that fukker, the concept seems dope but this execution is horrible. Horrible fukking dialog.

Cyclops was kinda weird. But Hank going back in time makes no sense to me lol.

I didn't even scroll through FF at the comic book store today lmao

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The full roster of the Uncanny Avengers team:

czz8E.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sunfire, Wasp, and of course they got Wonder Man to pine after Wanda. Didn't need to see his simp ass be around the Princess for the duration. fukk.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The full roster of the Uncanny Avengers team:

czz8E.jpg

Half of this roster were villains at one point.....But they wanted to lock Cyclops up in Prison.

Sunfire was with the Marauders.

Rogue is a former terrorist who nearly killed a long time Avenger.

Wonder Man is a former Villain who recently was threatening to kill the Avengers.

Scarlet Witch's body count is well documented.

Wolverine was recently leading a covert wetworks team.

Hell even Thor was once on some take over the world bullshyt..

.......But Cyclops is a fugitive because he actually succeeded in making the world a better place and reigniting the mutant race. :why:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wanda and Hope are what restarted the mutant come up recently but the Rogue stuff was 30 years ago and no one can prove anything on Scarlet Witch because it involves magic. Wolverine though? That's just weird.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Death in the family = piff Batman #14 and Batgirl #14 had me shook. Never knew Joker could be so sinister brehs.

they finally asnwered my quesition about joker knowing who batman is and not caring.

But lol @ batman being so cold.

talking to night wing in code and shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lol Bats couldnt really use the ring. Neither could Green Arrow.

I wont be reading any comics till maybe friday.

I cant believe Im saying this, but I'm happy as fukk knowing Cassaday is off the book as of issue 4.