Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I hope not even 6. This Cyclops helmet sucks. So does Havoc one btw.

The CBR kids are kind of split on him but they have hated his recent work. They seem to be optimistic over that drawing right there though..the thing with Bachalo is that his action scenes are real messy and hard to dicipher. His style did fit that Generation X-like Wolverine and the X-Men. The comedy style and the school type scenery....this book is sure to be darker when you got Magneto and Magik as influences and running amok. Not sure Bachalo can pull that off month after month.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Just finished reading Iron Man #1 .....it was pretty good. I'm kind of anxious to see what this All New X-men brings to the table next week.

DMR

Killa
Daps
The CBR kids are kind of split on him but they have hated his recent work. They seem to be optimistic over that drawing right there though..the thing with Bachalo is that his action scenes are real messy and hard to dicipher. His style did fit that Generation X-like Wolverine and the X-Men. The comedy style and the school type scenery....this book is sure to be darker when you got Magneto and Magik as influences and running amok. Not sure Bachalo can pull that off month after month.

Bachalo was alright on that lizard spider-man stories, but when he was on messiah complex :snoop:
Big fight was coming, I was all hyped like :whoo: :krs: :myman: and they gave it to Bachalo to draw and then I was :huhldup: :why::mindblown::rudy:

He should just stay away from x-men imo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
New Uncanny X-Men info coming out...cover revealed
Scott and Emma are finally OVER too
Marvel NOW! Q&A: Uncanny X-Men | X-Men | News | Marvel.com
509d2f2f10732.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's obvious...don't you see? They broke them up as soon as SHE returned. Yes...it's gonna be Cyclops and Teenage Jean....get READY:evil:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
She was with Phyla-Vell aka Captain Marvel.

They can just age the cuckoos

was that the old captain marvel sister?

also do you follow the new captian marvel and do you think they will give her that cosmic consciousnesses thing that defines captain marvel.

lol cyclops should just have all three and say he is doing it for mutant kind. :smugdraper:

also is hope cable's daughter and if that is the case who is the mother?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
she is gay! who was she with?

the cuckoos are like 16. :dead:

She's more bisexual actually.
She has been romantically linked with Thor, Quasar, Rick Jones' wife, Cloud from the Defenders and most recently Phyla-Vell (the original Captain Marvel's daughter).
I have always liked the character and thought she was under used...why The Avengers didn't call her up during the whole AvX thing makes no sense to me. The fact that they are fighting a team chock full of telepaths but they didn't bother to recruit their own telepathic team member was just stupid.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
She's more bisexual actually.
She has been romantically linked with Thor, Quasar, Rick Jones' wife, Cloud from the Defenders and most recently Phyla-Vell (the original Captain Marvel's daughter).
I have always liked the character and thought she was under used...why The Avengers didn't call her up during the whole AvX thing makes no sense to me. The fact that they are fighting a team chock full of telepaths but they didn't bother to recruit their own telepathic team member was just stupid.

they(writers) forgot about her or she was one of Saturns moons just chillin. :lawd: