Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Moon Dragon? Doesn't she hang out with the Shiar side of the galaxy?

I can't even remember what happened to her at the end of the Guardians of the Gaalaxy series.
Somebody needs to bring her back to the Avengers...she was Emma Frost before Emma Frost was even created. She was a bytchy, stuck up, manipulative telepath who wasn't above using her powers selfishly when she felt like it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't even remember what happened to her at the end of the Guardians of the Gaalaxy series.
Somebody needs to bring her back to the Avengers...she was Emma Frost before Emma Frost was even created. She was a bytchy, stuck up, manipulative telepath who wasn't above using her powers selfishly when she felt like it.

A telepathic Enchantress? Works for me:evil:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A telepathic Enchantress? Works for me:evil:

Pretty much, she even used her powers to brainwash Thor into being her sex slave while at the same time mind controlling an entire planet full of aliens.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's because they got a fetish for Cable and depowered him during Osborn's reign in that Dark X-Men limited series.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's because they got a fetish for Cable and depowered him during Osborn's reign in that Dark X-Men limited series.

fetish? He is cable they need to get rid of cable stupid techno organic virus. But i was just joking.

Is the only difference between them is that jean gary is nates real mom. :ld:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fetish? He is cable they need to get rid of cable stupid techno organic virus. But i was just joking.

Is the only difference between them is that jean gary is nates real mom. :ld:

Cable is from the 616 reality. His mother is Madelyne Pryor..the clone of Jean Grey created by Sinister during Claremont's golden run before Inferno. He was given the TO virus by Apocalypse in X-Factor, went to the future with Askani, got cloned to help keep him alive and has to use his TK to keep that shyt in check. He was made the "Chosen One" and all of that garbage in the 90s and was positioned as a Apocalypse arch enemy

Nate Grey is from the AOA..was made by Sinister with Cyclops and Jean Grey's genetic material. He never had the TO virus, doesn't give a fukk about Askani or destinies, and basically had the power to stop Apocalypse from the get go but didn't have the training. Genetically he and Cable are the same but two different type of characters as Nate is very impulsive and in his original run would lash out recklessly at anyone who came at him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cable is from the 616 reality. His mother is Madelyne Pryor..the clone of Jean Grey created by Sinister during Claremont's golden run before Inferno. He was given the TO virus by Apocalypse in X-Factor, went to the future with Askani, got cloned to help keep him alive and has to use his TK to keep that shyt in check. He was made the "Chosen One" and all of that garbage in the 90s and was positioned as a Apocalypse arch enemy

Nate Grey is from the AOA..was made by Sinister with Cyclops and Jean Grey's genetic material. He never had the TO virus, doesn't give a fukk about Askani or destinies, and basically had the power to stop Apocalypse from the get go but didn't have the training. Genetically he and Cable are the same but two different type of characters as Nate is very impulsive and in his original run would lash out recklessly at anyone who came at him.

ohh nate was made. :salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cable was too. He's nothing more than a manipulation of Sinister. He made Maddie and put that whole thing together. When you think about it, he's made complete fools out of Cable and Cyclops their entire runs. Stryfe, on the other hand, made fools out of EVERYONE in general....Cyclops/Cable/Jean/Apocalypse/Sinister/Xavier/The X-Men.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cable was too. He's nothing more than a manipulation of Sinister. He made Maddie and put that whole thing together. When you think about it, he's made complete fools out of Cable and Cyclops their entire runs. Stryfe, on the other hand, made fools out of EVERYONE in general....Cyclops/Cable/Jean/Apocalypse/Sinister/Xavier/The X-Men.

sure they were both made but nate was made artificially while cable came about naturally. :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cable's mother is a clone. Artifical. Phony. Nate comes from the real stock and was manifested by science. That's about it. He has no restrictions or limitations either. Never did.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cable's mother is a clone. Artifical. Phony. Nate comes from the real stock and was manifested by science. That's about it. He has no restrictions or limitations either. Never did.

when i say naturally i mean sex.

like the thing peter parker didn't have with gwen stacy but norman osborn did. Yeah i am still mad about that. :birdman: