Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joker is not happy with Bats and believes that the family is a distraction keeping Bats from being the best he can be and thus keeping The Joker from being the best he can be. So from what it looks like the plan is to murk Alfred, Damien, dikk, Tim, Barbara, and maybe even Commissioner Gordon.

Thus "Death of the Family"

I think he really is gonna murk Damien or Alfred though. But that would only make him go even MORE insane though. Which I guess...is the "joke".

:huhldup: joker better not kill anyone especially not Damian Tim dikk Alfred or Gordon Lucius . Barbara Jason ( new 52 Jason is :pacspit:) , batman inc ( squire and japanese one I like), cat woman , batwing , talon they can go

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punisher War Zone got 5 * from CBR. Anyone read that yet, always those books.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punisher War Zone got 5 * from CBR. Anyone read that yet, always those books.

I'm sure War Zone is dope, but I could give a fukk about a CBR 5* review. Them fools stayed given garbage Marvel books 5* reviews (shyt like Siege, Avengers, & Fear Itself).

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ultimate Spiderman 16.1 tho

Ultimate Venom back

A+X #1 was pretty good especially the Wolverine & Hulk part

AvX Consequences #4 was great as expected

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Betty Brant was such a fukking c*nt in the Ultimate Universe.....not to mention that she was fukking wrong. That speech JJJ gave her was spot on.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gillen does it again...but what else is new?:boss:

Time to get back to that VILLAINY:evil:
MagnetoVillainy.jpg

I would buy a book with this team (especially if they added a sprung from prison Cyclops) in a heartbeat.
This crew continuing to further their idea of what the mutant agenda is and coming into conflict with heroes and villains alike would be awesome.
Why isn't this a book in the Marvel Now initial lineup?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because they don't want it outselling Bendis' All New X-Men like Uncanny X-Men was doing to his Avengers titles.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Because they don't want it outselling Bendis' All New X-Men like Uncanny X-Men was doing to his Avengers titles.

I would take a book with Cyke and Magneto's team over that stupid All New X-Men, the unnecessary Cable/X-Force book.
Actually I think this team would have been a better choce to become the focus of Xmen Legacy than Legion who no one really had ever given a damn about.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ultimate X was after his son died and immediately after Ultimatum (which is why I was so surprised).

Since his son died Ultimate X is the only good thing Loeb has written.

That Wolverine story sucked.

His run on Ultimates damaged the entire brand (It'll never be what it once was).

Ultimatum is by far the worst comic book event of the past decade.

Loeb's work on the Hulk bullshyt completely high-jacked all the great work Pak had been doing.

Him and Liefeld hooked up and made that TERRIBLE Onslaught reborn (which thankfully flew under the radar).

and Now he's going to screw up Nova and piss on Wolverine again...

And don't even get me started on what he did to the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

Jeph love was never a good writer.
All his stuff is garbage.

Art Barr