Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bruce told him in Batman Inc. that he has to go back to Talia because he's in danger by being with him.

fukk Talia :pacspit:

Best Robin ever

I tend to ignore most of the shyt that goes on in Batman Inc. when it comes to how it effects the rest of the Batman books.
Its like that book isn't even a part of the rebooted universe.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
read the the other batman's he is still around. I doubt he is going anywhere because of his popularity.

I effs with Damien. He came in like "Grayson cool, fukk the rest of y'all claiming Robin. Oh yeah Stephanie is ok too, but Tim, Jason...y'all ain't worth ish".

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is AvsX that first time Professor has X has been killed?

Not really....He's been "Killed" multiple times before only for him to pop back up a few months later. A lot of the time Xavier be faking his death only for it to be revealed that he was chilling in some other part of the world.

After M-Day everybody thought he was dead and was worried about him, turned out that fool was bar hopping somewhere.

I'm willing to be Xavier isn't "dead" now. They'll have some bullshyt about his consciousness being transferred somewhere else.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really....He's been "Killed" multiple times before only for him to pop back up a few months later. A lot of the time Xavier be faking his death only for it to be revealed that he was chilling in some other part of the world.

After M-Day everybody thought he was dead and was worried about him, turned out that fool was bar hopping somewhere.

I'm willing to be Xavier isn't "dead" now. They'll have some bullshyt about his consciousness being transferred somewhere else.

:smh:
"death" is a revolving door at Marvel.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

i liked the hood though.

I like the hood too from his blood from stones storyline. I didn't like him acting like libra in final crisis though.
Hank pym also got me on his team in avengers academy , him and Clint make good leaders hawkeye thunderbolt was my shyt

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
remember that splatterhouse ad that always showed up in comics in the 80's?

this is my spoof:

17085_4852083020680_459481373_n.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

continue at your own risk
i guess that still is possible even when dude head was being opened up by the red skull

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What's going on in the joker storyline ??
Joker is not happy with Bats and believes that the family is a distraction keeping Bats from being the best he can be and thus keeping The Joker from being the best he can be. So from what it looks like the plan is to murk Alfred, Damien, dikk, Tim, Barbara, and maybe even Commissioner Gordon.

Thus "Death of the Family"

I think he really is gonna murk Damien or Alfred though. But that would only make him go even MORE insane though. Which I guess...is the "joke".

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Joker is not happy with Bats and believes that the family is a distraction keeping Bats from being the best he can be and thus keeping The Joker from being the best he can be. So from what it looks like the plan is to murk Alfred, Damien, dikk, Tim, Barbara, and maybe even Commissioner Gordon.

Thus "Death of the Family"

I think he really is gonna murk Damien or Alfred though. But that would only make him go even MORE insane though. Which I guess...is the "joke".

If Alfred bites it, I might drop a couple tears, brehs :to:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Magneto swag is amazing, whys he back to wearing the helmet again? Just cause hes a villian now? and whos that metal looking girl on the left?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G