Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Shiiiiiittt. He said that about a year or two before we got The Multiversity and the Wonder Woman book was announced. When he says "done with superheroes" I think he really means "done with dealing with continuity". I think that bullshyt DC pulled with launching the New 52 in the middle of his overall Batman run was the final straw.

Nah, he was already working on both those books back then. I don't think it was formally announced at the time but he definitely said he was doing something with Wonder Woman.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
People on the internet are really mad about these covers. I like a bunch of em.

vnaoStp.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
People on the internet are really mad about these covers. I like a bunch of em.

vnaoStp.jpg
A lot of people are making the argument that Marvel is out of line appropriating an aspect of black culture while not having one black writer or artist working on any of their books.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A lot of people are making the argument that Marvel is out of line appropriating an aspect of black culture while not having one black writer or artist working on any of their books.
Marvel hire black people just not that many writers. Off the top of my head Sanford Greene, Olivier Coipel, David Walker, Christopher Priest, Ron Wimberly have done work for Marvel this year.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Is that what all the fuss is about? :mjlol:

fukkin people, man. :pacspit:
Marvel will probably avoid doing this type of thing again because of this.

What's sad these guys are attacking Axel Alonso on twitter when his been championing the diversity thing since he became EIC at Marvel.

EDIT: Felipe Smith is black/latino also

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Daniel Way gets too much dikkriding. I remember reading the reviews of his DP run. I was like, "Cool. I'll cop the hardcover for his first few issues." :ehh: Read it and was like "I want my 30 bucks back." :francis: