Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm gonna buy weird world and section 8 ! Don't make me waste money . Remender needs to be products outside the box products also

@MartyMcFly more worthless event for the comic universe , inversion or convergence ?

Convergence so far because the ramifications of it aren't clear right now, at least to me

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why doesn't iron man sell Better?? XMen and Spider-Man still beat avengers when I check

I read something last week or the week before with Axel Alonso saying they were trying to figure out that very question. He's their most popular character on the screen and Breevort even said he's to them now what spider-man was to them in the 60s and 70s (kinda think they're gassing it) so how do you translate that to comic book sells? I guess they figure Bendis has the touch

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Convergence so far because the ramifications of it aren't clear right now, at least to me
Your right . It doesn't seem like they are going to follow up with the ramifications from inversion after SW like havok being evil , wasp kidnapping , sabertooth being good , tony being bad.
I read something last week or the week before with Axel Alonso saying they were trying to figure out that very question. He's their most popular character on the screen and Breevort even said he's to them now what spider-man was to them in the 60s and 70s (kinda think they're gassing it) so how do you translate that to comic book sells? I guess they figure Bendis has the touch
but for most of iron mans history he wasn't really the same character as he is on the film . I use to read ironman fairly regular up until civil war which turned me off of him. I can't remember him being a quipster. Granted I don't think I paid attention to that like I do Spider-Man or say iceman

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Your right . It doesn't seem like they are going to follow up with the ramifications from inversion after SW like havok being evil , wasp kidnapping , sabertooth being good , tony being bad.

but for most of iron mans history he wasn't really the same character as he is on the film . I use to read ironman fairly regular up until civil war which turned me off of him. I can't remember him being a quipster. Granted I don't think I paid attention to that like I do Spider-Man or say iceman

Well they're more than likely going to make him more like Downey who is more like ultimate iron man

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Qv3CPQQ.jpg

Knew I had seen that Earth 2 Superman suit before.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm gonna buy weird world and section 8 ! Don't make me waste money . Remender needs to be products outside the box products also

@MartyMcFly more worthless event for the comic universe , inversion or convergence ?

Every event is worthless, they just retcon it in a year everytime.

lol @ infinity crisis, they brung back the other earths like 2 years later. fukking unoriginal weirdos.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just read the Doomed #1 8 page preview on DC's website its surprisingly good plus the lead seems to be a brother so i'll be supporting that on Wednesday

I swear black men are a fetish in comics now :dwillhuh:

BG-Cv44-a29b7.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read the Doomed #1 8 page preview on DC's website its surprisingly good plus the lead seems to be a brother so i'll be supporting that on Wednesday

I swear black men are a fetish in comics now :dwillhuh:

BG-Cv44-a29b7.jpg
I liked doom but it reminded me several recent comics about rookie heroes that suck at the job like alpha or nova