Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:scust:@ Saga

Wtf do these writers be on? lol.

IEezclW.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ghost Racers.... was pretty cool. :patrice: That Carter Slade Ghost Rider (surprised they didn't use Lincoln, the one that brainwashed Hawkeye's wife Mockingbird into being his companion/fukkbuddy) got a meeeaaan look to him.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
As an Iron Man fan I can't even get excited for this Bendis shyt with the way he's shytting on Tony's rogues in every issue.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm on chapter 18 but saga might be too depressing for me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Secret Wars #3 was great. No complaints. It's a great feeling when you're favorite characters are in an epic story with a writer who knows how to write epic stories. I'm just enjoying the ride.

As a John Stewart fan, i heard about Geoff Johns on social media a while back praising the character out the blue. Then he confirmed in an interview that Wonder Woman, Mr. Miracle and Stewart were the 3 characters he did extensive research on for Darkseid War. The focus on WW and MM were evident in this first issue, but he also said the GLs would be playing a role but didn't want to give details on what he had in store.

Mind you, Geoff aint done shyt good for John ever and plays favorites, with Sinestro and Hal being his 1 and 2,
so while JL #41 was a solid start to the story, my only real interest stems from this likely being Stewart's first time interacting with the Justice League, ever, in this new 52. and in over 6+ years in general (not counting alt versions in shyt like future's end/convergence, etc.).

Got me skeptical but :lupe: at the same time.

Imagine John Stewart being the prime character of the Darkseid War. :banderas: