Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What event are you referencing ? Secret wars is good so far and convergence wasn't a real event just a way to keep DC active while they moved

All of em. As a matter of fact I gotta question anyones sanity reading superhero comics :russ:

I just copped some fire image books and theyre :banderas:

That broken wings final panel was :whoo:

deadly class :banderas:

Copped that preacher #2 first print for 58 dollars, still searching for a #1 under 200, but when I do Im'a snatch that bytch up. My local store had it for like 150 and sold it last month, I was :to:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why not just buy the trades? :dwillhuh:

Its about to have an AMC show bruh, im'a get that bytch graded :sas1: I might buy two copies though since it was the first non superhero comic i copped. Not reading shytty superhero comics feels :ahh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Its about to have an AMC show bruh, im'a get that bytch graded :sas1: I might buy two copies though since it was the first non superhero comic i copped. Not reading shytty superhero comics feels :ahh:
I still love superhero books, however, the moment I stepped outside the superhero genre.....my mind was blown, really that's where the true gems are

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
African comics:
Khenti_Poster.jpg

The Pack
On Amazon
On IBooks
Screen_Shot_2015-05-27_at_12.55.52_PM.png

Kwezi

Article on both:
http://www.dailydot.com/geek/african-comics-the-pack-kwezi/?fb=kr

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I still love superhero books, however, the moment I stepped outside the superhero genre.....my mind was blown, really that's where the true gems are

Peep my list breh:

East of West
Deadly Class
effigy
Velvet
Star Wars
The Last Fall
Low

I just read some of zero, United States of Murder Inc, and some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

The artwork at Low is crazy, check it out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Top Cow..I haven't checked on the Darkness and Sara Pezzini in awhile. I need to download the whole runs of the Darkness and Witchblade...Fathom too.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I read superhero books and indie stuff but I really think people exaggerate the quality coming out of image. I read all the 1's in the last 3 months and I'm only sticking with one book.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I read superhero books and indie stuff but I really think people exaggerate the quality coming out of image. I read all the 1's in the last 3 months and I'm only sticking with one book.

Velvet, Low, Manifest Destiny, Saga.

Thats just a few, maybe your taste is ass bruh :huh:

Peep this artwork bruh:
0607LOW%2301_COLORS.jpg