Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dwillhuh: they're depowered but they're going around destroying planets? How does that work out?

DC doesn't give a fukk about continuity anymore:yeshrug: once you accept that it makes a lot more sense.

ANADMarvel2_June5-2.jpg

Citizen V is back:ohhh:

Hopefully Marvel finally realize that the original Thunderbolts could be made into a movie property and they should bring it back in some form.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: they're depowered but they're going around destroying planets? How does that work out?
Yeah I mean darkseid is suppose to be a real bad ass if we go by new 52 earth two and justice league. I think it's just that he's also been written as a jobber type character to superman that allows superman to flex his muscles and beat to a pulp and that's been even prior to the new 52 :yeshrug: this happens a lot with these ultra powerful guys like Thor , thanos , doom , doctor strange, captain atom , black Adam etc

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you should read Decimation. I always group Decimation with House of M, so I forget that it's actually a separate story. But after that Messiah Complex is next big one.

I'd also recommend Avengers Disassembled if you want to see Scarlett Witch losing her mind

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Omega men was dope......I hope people give it a shot, can't wait for the next issue

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These marvel DC multi title events always suck dikk. Jeez.