Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Peep my list breh:

East of West
Deadly Class
effigy
Velvet
Star Wars
The Last Fall
Low

I just read some of zero, United States of Murder Inc, and some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

The artwork at Low is crazy, check it out.

your list looks like mine. you don't read nail biter? you should also pick up black science and lazarus.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Currently going through Marvel's Civil War again... a lot of stuff outside the main series I didn't read but Marvel Unlimited has it all in order.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
your list looks like mine. you don't read nail biter? you should also pick up black science and lazarus.

Rick remenders on a tear but I don't like the premise of black science. Will be picking up nail biter though and Lazarus.

These dudes really missing out on the fire being dropped, :whew:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I need to chill and stack up. I'm gonna semi-retire but this new marvel is calling me

Was gonna make a separate thread for this, but fukk it. I'll still make a different thread if the people approve.

Y'all should post up

7nHXX8S.jpg

qJPsSvH.jpg

GDrtUnj.jpg

On3y4yj.jpg

Q3FRRlK.jpg

UZyhhLv.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I need to chill and stack up. I'm gonna semi-retire but this new marvel is calling me

Was gonna make a separate thread for this, but fukk it. I'll still make a different thread if the people approve.

Y'all should post up

7nHXX8S.jpg

qJPsSvH.jpg

GDrtUnj.jpg

On3y4yj.jpg

Q3FRRlK.jpg

UZyhhLv.jpg
I got way too many longboxes to post lol

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I got way too many longboxes to post lol
lmao

i got just 2, i need 1 more. I gave the game a gap and threw alotta graphic novels away at one point, i was on some other shyt

I use comixology

known about that for a min but never checked it out. Same reason I never checked the cloud.

I download cbrs though but my reader has a watermark, i need an official joint

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
All I got is two longboxes left from the 90's. I had 19 long boxes of comics at one point.

Oh, and a bunch of trades in a foot locker.

I'm in a place where the nearest comic store is an hour and a half away. It's all digital now.

edit: I also had every source and XXL up to maybe 5 years ago.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Civil War:War Crimes...Wilson Fisk played Tony Stark like an absolute fool:laugh:

thats the thing that gets me about tony stark.

Ever since the movie came out, marvel has done it's BEST to make him into and A+, flagship character.

But Tony's history is full of nothing but him being a perennial fukk up. He's never been a good leader, everything he's ever done outside of beating up street level folks in his highly advanced armor has gone horribly wrong. Hell, even the fact that his tech is so often pirated is the cause of 9 out of 10 armored supervillains in Marvel.

On top of that, he's tactically weak and has been out plotted and schemed by everyone from Kingpin to Black Panther.

He didn't even have a personality before the movie. If you don't know the history, I PROMISE you there's stories where Rhodey was in the armor and you had no idea because you couldn't tell the difference.

Outside of being smart, dude is B+ in every sense of the word.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lmao

i got just 2, i need 1 more. I gave the game a gap and threw alotta graphic novels away at one point, i was on some other shyt

known about that for a min but never checked it out. Same reason I never checked the cloud.

I download cbrs though but my reader has a watermark, i need an official joint
Why would your reader have a watermark? WTF:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Y'all should post up

7nHXX8S.jpg

qJPsSvH.jpg

GDrtUnj.jpg

On3y4yj.jpg

Q3FRRlK.jpg

UZyhhLv.jpg

Y'all should post up

7nHXX8S.jpg

qJPsSvH.jpg

GDrtUnj.jpg

On3y4yj.jpg

Q3FRRlK.jpg

UZyhhLv.jpg

LOL..my X Man and Age of Apocalypse stack alone would blow away the entire site....and holy shyt at my Maxim/Stuff collection I had free for 3 years after filling out a survey...all the Image/Top Cow books...the Gen 13 shyt I had.....Uncanny X-Men/X-Men collection.....having every major Magneto one shot/limited series that ever came out....all that stuff is in a different city now though

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got done reading the Ultimates: Cataclysm . That story was a lot better than I thought it would be. Ultimate Thor with that sacrifice :sadbron:

I also read the latest Uncanny X-Men. Mysitque wanted that revolutionary D from Cyclops.

Mystique: I don't see your girlfriend Emma.
"Cyclops": We broke up.
***Mystique transforms into Emma***
Mystique: So so that's why you're here.. :shaq:
"Cyclops": No I just want to talk.
***Mystique transforms into Jean Grey***
Mystique: Really, just talk? :shaq:

I'm a lil disappointed that the Dazzler/Mystique beef got resolved so quickly, I liked Dark Dazzler, but I understand they have to wrap things up quickly for Secret Wars.