Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
converge-1-d701e.jpg

converge-2-9ae22.jpg

So every DC reality exists now? :ohhh:

And they just lowkey retconned COIE

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
converge-1-d701e.jpg

converge-2-9ae22.jpg

So every DC reality exists now? :ohhh:

And they just lowkey retconned COIE
Yeah, the one positive about this terrible Convergence mini-series is that everything that ever happened in a DC Comic has actually happened and can be used by the writers of the company.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, the one positive about this terrible Convergence mini-series is that everything that ever happened in a DC Comic has actually happened and can be used by the writers of the company.

Something that Grant Morrison has already been doing for years now anyway, lol.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:francis: welp..... that answers 9/10 of the questions we were throwing conjectures around about last week....

Hickman must be a Coli poster because he decided to address your post about Doom being omnipotent and not omniscient head-on, lol.

But that exchange about how they both could've been god. :ohlawd: Such a great character moment for both.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This is more shyt that makes me wonder if Black Swan is an alternate Sue Storm or Valeria Richards.

Do you guys realize that we've discussed and dissected Hickman's work in this thread more than any other writer?

2nd is talking shyt about/being a bytch and defending Bendis

3rd is Morrison

4th is Ellis

I'm only going by memory, though. cause I like it here. And not counting books we talk about where writer isnt mentioned.

This variant kills me. Susan is a slut in most universes

SCWARS2015003-DC51-0da3f.jpg

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Well the reason for Cyclops's militant stance is due to how House of M ends, so I guess you should start at Messiah Complex because that's the first major story arc after House of M. That's where Cyclops begins to develop that militant stance. If you want to see Militant Cyclops at full force start at Avengers vs X-Men then go into Uncanny X-Men #1
DEC120608_2.jpg
Just read House of M, I heard decimation is the storyline afterwards, I don't need to read it?

:damn: I don't know half these characters

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone pm me that comic plug. I get to the store and cop what i like but the shyt i just want to browse im not droppin coin on

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That stone that the girl picked up, isn't the reality gem, is it? If so, did she just wish her mother back (dead or alive) from wherever, to help out? Issue is lowkey sad af, if that's what actually happened. :mjcry:

I thought it was just
Thanos fukking with her.

But what you said would make sense.
So far all the mini's have been decent.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just read House of M, I heard decimation is the storyline afterwards, I don't need to read it?

:damn: I don't know half these characters
Yeah, you should read Decimation. I always group Decimation with House of M, so I forget that it's actually a separate story. But after that Messiah Complex is next big one.