Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Did anyone else notice on page 14 of SW that

when the Future Foundation kids were exploring part of Utopolis, the surface of where they explored looked a lot like BEN GRIMM??

like you can make his hand out in a couple of panels, and the color/texture of the where they were looks like him for sure

only thing is when you see a face in the rocks it looks like he has a mask

:mindblown: if there is something to this

Yea, I was thinking either the corpses of dead celestials or some huge entity.

Rereading it, Doom has Ultron on his continent, but no Hulks. Not even he feels like dealing with those problems.:heh:

So that Strange is the 616 one? Him and Vic are cool, but what on Earth is the endgame here? Wondering if he got mind wiped or is just playing along.

So much shyt going on atm.

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Are any of these characters the 616 versions? Which Thor just died? So many questions. Either Doom's playing chess or he isn't completely omnipotent.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Are any of these characters the 616 versions? Which Thor just died? So many questions. Either Doom's playing chess or he isn't completely omnipotent.

I guess, all that we know are:

Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom, from what Hickman was saying. The Cabal too, and I guess Miles (guess he doesn't count), since he hitched a ride on the raft. I imagine, whenever they show up (probably the group he mentioned during the trial), Reed and the others on the 616 life raft. As for the rest, who knows. lol

Some Thor who looked kinda like Odin. I guess he was like the King of them, or not-quite-Chief of Police. Kinda crazy that he went out like that and didn't put up a fight. Pre-Secret Wars Thor/Odin would have gotten busy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Secret Wars 2 :banderas:

Dude got fukking rocked. Now gotta wait two weeks..

So far this is probably the best Marvel Event in a minute. I mean shyt... I don't remember the last marvel event I've really enjoyed like this.

Hickman deserves a break after this...:to:
Who got rocked?

Homie beyon the wall?

shyt getting real

Thanos survived doe :ohhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Secret Wars #2 was piff. Game of Thrones: Marvel Edition is dope AF.

All bend that knee before #DoomSet. :ufdup:

I fear for everyone in Reed's path, when he surfaces again, and finds out what Valeria and Sue are up too. That dude is going to snap. :lupe: Watch them be constructs he created, and not the actual two though.

What in the fukk is he doing to keep an unchecked Ultron from breaching the wall? :why:Should have wiped that A.I. out with the swiftness.

Thanos hopping out the whip like :what:. I hope Doom and 12 kill off the maker's Mary Sue ass for good. :beli:
Wait what was valeria and Sue doing?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yea, I was thinking either the corpses of dead celestials or some huge entity.

Rereading it, Doom has Ultron on his continent, but no Hulks. Not even he feels like dealing with those problems.:heh:

When the Future Foundation goes to Utopolis to look at what was going on (and discover the Ultimate Reed/Cabal life raft), they mention that the "Earthquake" that was reported was a cover so that the people from Utopolis wouldn't freak out about "another Hulk running loose in the mainland".

They are very real in Battleworld :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dooms not omnipotent.

Valeria's doing what Valeria does: Not caring about "Uncle" Doom's moral ambiguity.

It was interesting seeing that Jaimie Braddock was running shyt and not Brian. But Jaimie has ALWAYS been more powerful than Brian (reality warper), just not sane.

Mr. Sinister chewing up scenery like The Master from Doctor Who

I mark out every time I see Maximus.

That Galactus/Sentinel looks badass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dooms version of hell was pretty dope. I was waiting to see who would pop up if he made it past Ultron

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dooms not omnipotent.

Valeria's doing what Valeria does: Not caring about "Uncle" Doom's moral ambiguity.

It was interesting seeing that Jaimie Braddock was running shyt and not Brian. But Jaimie has ALWAYS been more powerful than Brian (reality warper), just not sane.

Mr. Sinister chewing up scenery like The Master from Doctor Who

I mark out every time I see Maximus.

That Galactus/Sentinel looks badass.

Yup, I feel this is all still the Beyonders' game and Doom just got to headline the show.