Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Criticisms

I am a little disappointed it's looking like an alternate reality story. Hopefully Hickman da GaWD can keep it from just being another House of M or Age of Apocalypse/M/Ultron

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Start with Daredevil volume 2 #1 and just start reading. First book looks like

9780785109266_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

If you lurk in this thread, you'll see that I give Bendis a LOOOOOT of grief. I honestly can't stand the dude's writing.

But his runs on Daredevil, Ultimate Spiderman and Powers are some of the best comic books ever created.

Perfect

Yooooo ultimate spiderman is so dope

I'm on Vol 3 now

I love the references to other heroes

Kingpin on the run now.......

I can't wait for the future movies...marvel gonna do spider justice especially if we get his high school years I heard it's gonna be a trilogy of sophomore, junior and senior years

He will be a freshman in civil war

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Criticisms

I am a little disappointed it's looking like an alternate reality story. Hopefully Hickman da GaWD can keep it from just being another House of M or Age of Apocalypse/M/Ultron
so reed and the illuminati in the raft also survived I assume and there's no way marvel doesn't go back to a regular world after this

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
so reed and the illuminati in the raft also survived I assume and there's no way marvel doesn't go back to a regular world after this

Well yeah, they weren't gonna stay in a Doom World from here on out. The big question is if the multiverse gets restored somehow or we get 1 big universe were every kingdom of Battleworld lives in it.

I don't expect huge changes but I hope the end of 616 and the Ultimate Universe leads to something lasting

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah im shocked...i was reading it and almost confused at how competent it seems to be.

It's sad it's come to that. LOL, I'm reading it like, wait a second, people are being written in character, sounding like the characters should actually sound. No pacing issues(1 was a bit rushed but it was still pretty good) Hell just let Hickman write all event's himself.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad it's come to that. LOL, I'm reading it like, wait a second, people are being written in character, sounding like the characters should actually sound. No pacing issues(1 was a bit rushed but it was still pretty good) Hell just let Hickman write all event's himself.
Isn't he leaving after This ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well yeah, they weren't gonna stay in a Doom World from here on out. The big question is if the multiverse gets restored somehow or we get 1 big universe were every kingdom of Battleworld lives in it.

I don't expect huge changes but I hope the end of 616 and the Ultimate Universe leads to something lasting
This concept seems way to off putting to casual fans though for me to think battle world stands . It would be kind of cool though if they did that and very ballsy