Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dooms not omnipotent.

Valeria's doing what Valeria does: Not caring about "Uncle" Doom's moral ambiguity.

It was interesting seeing that Jaimie Braddock was running shyt and not Brian. But Jaimie has ALWAYS been more powerful than Brian (reality warper), just not sane.

Mr. Sinister chewing up scenery like The Master from Doctor Who

I mark out every time I see Maximus.

That Galactus/Sentinel looks badass.

I'm pretty sure those were the ultimate versions.

But yeah this seems like it's the Beyonders playin a game.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dooms not omnipotent.

Valeria's doing what Valeria does: Not caring about "Uncle" Doom's moral ambiguity.

It was interesting seeing that Jaimie Braddock was running shyt and not Brian. But Jaimie has ALWAYS been more powerful than Brian (reality warper), just not sane.

Mr. Sinister chewing up scenery like The Master from Doctor Who

I mark out every time I see Maximus.

That Galactus/Sentinel looks badass.
I love Mr. Sinister. Top 5 Marvel villain imo. It looks like his kingdom, Bar Sinister is inhabited by a whole bunch of hims. :deadmanny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, a Doom with that much power wouldn't be dealing with battleworld-like fukkery. Its not "absolute" enough. Last time he was "God" and there was fukkery about, the heroes debated for a whole issue whether they wanted to take doom down (even after he assured them he just wanted to chill out with his mask off.... Which was what he was doing). As soon as they decided they were going to, he wiped they asses out in one page and left their bodies laying in the sun. (Secret wars #11, for anyone wondering what I'm referring to)

Not only that, but we've already seen and been shown that Incursions leave nothing behind at all. Not just speculation, but they fished Hyperion out of blank space after his reality was wiped out. The only way that there would be anything left to piece a "battle world" together is if someone was intentionally cherry picking the best parts before the reality collapses.

And we know that wasn't Doom. He was too busy killing Molecule Men.

It all kinda seems like Pre-Retcon Beyonder mindscrew at this point.

Unless Cap did all this when he had The Infinity Gauntlet. :sas2:

Yup, I feel this is all still the Beyonders' game and Doom just got to headline the show.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
SecretWars4_Ross.jpg

:blessed:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
That cover. :wow:

Who is fukking with this squad currently? Yea, yea, The Cabal has Thanos and Maximus. Doom's got himself, Franklin w/ Galactus Guard, Val, Sue, Dr. Strange, and an Army of Thors ready to jump in front of a bullet for him. Them dude's would get bodied with the swiftness. I highly doubt even that plot armor/plot point nonsense in Infinity (walking away from a point blank Black Bolt yell...even half powered, with only scratches:beli:) would save Thanos from being a chalk outline.

Agree with The Beyonders being in the mix still. I wonder if this was a last minute hack job, that he put together, when the bomb failed. He's probably still running a long con on the Beyonders.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont know what it is with me
maybe its the weed
but i enjoy the goofy ass comics more and more now
like Rocket Rac00n and Howard the Duck Return of the Living Deadpool
these serious comics just dont do it for me no more
i think its cause you be KNOWING no one stays dead
so what the fukk is the point of all this "end of the world" bullshyt? Smh

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, I don't know, seems like Doom is omnipotent to me, lol. I think this whole Battle World thing is just so that he can have some amusement. Damn, though, Doom stays taking over the Universe, lol. Can't wait till him and Thanos face off!:banderas::wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Every Battle World book I read today was pure ass cheeks.
Convergence continues to be crap.
The only books from the Big Two that I have been enjoying is those sneak peak comics DC has been putting out previewing their new books that are coming after this Convergence mess ends.

And y'all need to be reading the Shaft comic book. That book is great.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
WTF is wrong with Bendis nobody was asking for this crap with the UU's last books.

Planet Hulk was surprisingly dope for something written by Sam Humphries.

A-force was meh