Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man, I don't know, seems like Doom is omnipotent to me, lol. I think this whole Battle World thing is just so that he can have some amusement. Damn, though, Doom stays taking over the Universe, lol. Can't wait till him and Thanos face off!:banderas::wow:
I was sayin the same shyt after lookin at #2 :mjlol:
son has NO off button

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Code:
http://zippyshare.com/Empirestash

props. I don't need it, but it's great to be able to look at a list like this and see series I may have forgotten about.

And nah, something's up with Doom. hell, I just realized last night that the Yggdrasil he's sitting on may just be that Beyonder that Ex Nihilo and whats her name? The chick that looks like St. Vincent changed into a lil world tree during that fight where Thor and Hyperion died.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:whew: at that cover

Secret_Wars_Vol_1_6_Textless.jpg

That art is dope.

Looks like Thanos should have bent that knee. :sas1:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The battleworld books are interesting so far :patrice:

Ultimate end is a bit confusing to me tho...It seems they are aware that shyt aint right, but everyone seems a little too calm like "fukk it we here" lmao

And its bothering me that Cyclops was on the raft with Reed and company, so why is he in this book?

Planet hulk is going to be a fun read

A-Force had some nice art..i am sensing some high fukkery levels in this book

Didnt even bother with that spider verse book

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is wrong with Bendis nobody was asking for this crap with the UU's last books.

Planet Hulk was surprisingly dope for something written by Sam Humphries.

A-force was meh
fukk lol I was looking and debating what to try from them . I gave up pretty much on convergence I'll read the trade. Both companies with these many multi book events may cannibalize each other

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Convergence has been so fukking disappointing. The build up had me excited but everything has been a complete and utter disappointment.....just awful

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:heh: they really turned Bloodshot into a mixture of The Punisher and Highlander.

That's why I stopped reading it. Valiant's biggest problem right now is that they can't keep any momentum going because the second a different writer is put on a book they go completely left field with. After having to suffer through Milligan turning Shadowman into a sociopathic wife beater overnight I can't deal with that shyt anymore.

:skip::sadcam::mjcry::wow: Moon Knight.

Spector and Khonshu stay having relationship troubles, lol.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Convergence has been so fukking disappointing. The build up had me excited but everything has been a complete and utter disappointment.....just awful
I really didn't expect much from Convergence. Its initial reason for even existing was to just serve as a stop-gap for 2 months while DC moved its comic book operations from New York to Los Angeles.
The Justice League Detroit, Justice League International and Blue Beetle books were cool, everything else was totally forgettable.