Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Tryna get into all these shyts but its hard as fukk to try and read with kid, work, annoying ass gf's
Im still playing catch up with that Miles Morales shyt and Im tryna read as much Suicide Squad as possible

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Isn't this event supposed to lead to a reboot that basically brings in characters from other universes or timelines? Like the Ultimate universe is gone, but The Maker and Miles Morales become part of the new continuity or Wolverine comes back but it's the Old Man Logan version, the Hulk becomes Maestro indefinitely, stuff like that. Not saying anything of that happens (although Miles Morales is practically a given) but I thought that was the whole point of it.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Brehs when I hit this panel

I literally was :damn:

AND THAT WAS ONLY ON THE FOURTH PAGE OF A 49 PAGE BOOK!!!

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
It's sad it's come to that. LOL, I'm reading it like, wait a second, people are being written in character, sounding like the characters should actually sound. No pacing issues(1 was a bit rushed but it was still pretty good) Hell just let Hickman write all event's himself.

This what I been saying

Secret Wars #2 was great. It actually got me interested in a bunch of the tie in books

^^^yes

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Secret Wars #2 was piff. Game of Thrones: Marvel Edition is dope AF.

All bend that knee before #DoomSet. :ufdup:

I fear for everyone in Reed's path, when he surfaces again, and finds out what Valeria and Sue are up too. That dude is going to snap. :lupe: Watch them be constructs he created, and not the actual two though.

What in the fukk is he doing to keep an unchecked Ultron from breaching the wall? :why:Should have wiped that A.I. out with the swiftness.

Thanos hopping out the whip like :what:. I hope Doom and 12 kill off the maker's Mary Sue ass for good. :beli:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Did anyone else notice on page 14 of SW that

when the Future Foundation kids were exploring part of Utopolis, the surface of where they explored looked a lot like BEN GRIMM??

like you can make his hand out in a couple of panels, and the color/texture of the where they were looks like him for sure

only thing is when you see a face in the rocks it looks like he has a mask

:mindblown: if there is something to this

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Hickman:
Next month, Issue #3 comes out at the beginning of the month, then Issue #4 comes out towards the end of the month. Then the schedule is a little bit slower. There's a really good reason for that, and I don't want to spoil it because of stuff that happens inside of the "Secret Wars" book, but around that time, the middle of the series is when everything kind of ties together and the superstructure of the new world, and how all the different books synch up, all becomes clear.

After that, we just rocket to the end of this thing. Doom save us all.

:lupe: :lupe: :lupe: