Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'll be checking out Convergence based on which old characters are in which books (same as I plan to do with Secret Wars).

Rage of Ultron was absolute shyt. It annoys the hell out of me that so many of Marvel's writers write Hank Pym like he has had no character growth since 1985. Steve Englehart in West Coast Avengers and Kurt Busiek in his Avengers run addressed every emotional/mental issue Pym has ever had and resolved it all. Yet these dudes like Bendis and Remender continue to write the character like none of that character growth ever happened. It would be like only writing Tony Stark as a teetering drunkard or Reed Richards as a condescending emotionally distant cold fish. Plus the whole Rage of Ultron ending was terrible.

Wait, Reed isn't that anymore?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Cons be havin rare shyt? I never thought of that.:ohhh:

I've been missing out my whole life:wtf:

Yup, but you gotta find the right vendors. For all 6 comics, which I found separately, I only paid 11.50 :wow:

A vendor was charging 3 bucks for each and still had all 6 comics.

It's so good to find them for a great price. Some cats were charging 10-20 for X-Men 25. :huhldup:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Rage of Ultron really reminded of the first arc of Uncanny X-force so glad Remender & Opena came back to do this and nice to know this takes place after secret war considering the ending.

DAMMIT!! Remender & Opena means that I HAVE to cop

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_inline_nmbdoqxzL31rp2l9y_540.jpg