Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't checked out a Liefeld book in quite awhile. Does he still ignore drawing feet? I won't even delve into the other atrocities with his take on anatomy...:snoop:
The last I saw of him was the new 52 launch and he still sucked and still was drawing the same excessive pocket pouches swords guns shyt . Everything looking like 1995 cable and shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The last I saw of him was the new 52 launch and he still sucked and still was drawing the same excessive pocket pouches swords guns shyt . Everything looking like 1995 cable and shyt

MARFIRSTS1990SV1_HC.jpg

I kinda want to quote their write up for it too:

Revisit comics’ most divisive decade with a giant-sized compendium of daring debuts! All your favorites are here: Deadpool! Nomad! X-Force! Scarlet Spider! Quicksilver! ClanDestine! Venom! Nightwatch! Gambit! Vengeance! Spider-Man 2099! The Thunderbolts! Plus: Ghost Rider and Deathlok, reinvented for the ’90s! Guns! Swords! Leather! Clones! Pouches! Don’t dis the ’90s, they’re totally dope!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah i kind of began to accept the marvel universe changing i just hope it doesnt chage too much like have some lame sh1t where captain america fought in the middle east and comes back as chris kyle
Although i do think this would make for an interesting re-telling of a villain Like maybe Crossbones, he went from Kosovo to iraq, and that sh1t fukks him up in the head

Crossbones1.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

That's a sick cover.

I recently gave the Ult Spidey/All New X-Men tie-in a try and Bendis was pretty transparent with the Miles/Jean pairing. so now seeing her on the cover makes me wonder what exactly the long term plans are for these back-to-the-future x-men.

I don't follow any of the X-Men books but i always figured it was just a short term gimmick.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That's a sick cover.

I recently gave the Ult Spidey/All New X-Men tie-in a try and Bendis was pretty transparent with the Miles/Jean pairing. so now seeing her on the cover makes me wonder what exactly the long term plans are for these back-to-the-future x-men.

I don't follow any of the X-Men books but i always figured it was just a short term gimmick.

I'm hoping they don't swap them with the old guard, although that sounds kinda impossible...