Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
shyt was stupid at first, Now its just fukking retarded. Lke everything that ever happens no matter what it is, is his fault.

Not to mention when have the X-Men just mind wiped mutants because they were too powerful to control. Nah FOH Bendis.
I actually loved Bendis' Ucanny X-Men, but the whole Mathew Malloy arc is horrible. In that arc, everyone is a fukkin hypocrite, but Cyke is the only one who is expected to pay for his sins.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I actually loved Bendis' Ucanny X-Men, but the whole Mathew Malloy arc is horrible. In that arc, everyone is a fukkin hypocrite, but Cyke is the only one who is expected to pay for his sins.

I'm saying right. This bytch goes into the past, like fukk the timeline, fukk whatever implications can come from that. And Charles Xavier makes it so that his parent's never meet, so he's never born(Actually Charles Xavier is an a$$hole so yeah he might do that)....except for that face HE DIDN'T which is why Matthew Malloy was born in the first place.

So what was the purpose of the entire arc. NOTHING. I was an 8 story arc, that canceled out the very reason Xavier sent Cyclops to deal with it in the first place.

fukk that. fukk Bendis and his glacial pacing, fukk him and his Deuce Ex Machina characters, fukk his weak ass writing. :camby:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm saying right. This bytch goes into the past, like fukk the timeline, fukk whatever implications can come from that. And Charles Xavier makes it so that his parent's never meet, so he's never born(Actually Charles Xavier is an a$$hole so yeah he might do that)....except for that face HE DIDN'T which is why Matthew Malloy was born in the first place.

So what was the purpose of the entire arc. NOTHING. I was an 8 story arc, that canceled out the very reason Xavier sent Cyclops to deal with it in the first place.

fukk that. fukk Bendis and his glacial pacing, fukk him and his Deuce Ex Machina characters, fukk his weak ass writing. :camby:
The only way to maybe salvage the bullshyt ending to this arc, is if things go really bad for mutants, proving Cyclops right, and the X-Men get into some deep shyt that Cyclops has to pull them out of.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The only way to maybe salvage the bullshyt ending to this arc, is if things go really bad for mutants, proving Cyclops right, and the X-Men get into some deep shyt that Cyclops has to pull them out of.

They should have done what logic dictated they should do since Schism and the ending of AVX. Cyclops, Magneto, Emma Frost, Magik = X - Force. If the plan was to make Cyclops Magneto and Wolverine into Professor X, then quit talking about some bullshyt revolution and have him go over the edge, why make another school if you have The Jean Grey school. Why waste time inventing characters who are only going to end up as wallpaper or in Eva and Chris's case just used to help the writer out to conveniently fix problems.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can't say I care much about the character anyway but Falcon Cap stays getting emasculated in his own book. It's like the WWE wrestler who gets his ass kicked all match and is clearly done for, but then at the very end gets saved by interference or some unlikely bullshyt to retain the title. So 'technically' he wins but in actuality he looks weak as shyt. Why even make him captain america if he's just going to be a chump?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was stupid at first, Now its just fukking retarded. Lke everything that ever happens no matter what it is, is his fault.

Not to mention when have the X-Men just mind wiped mutants because they were too powerful to control. Nah FOH Bendis.
:to: Scott my nicca man . I think it would be funny to add him to the avengers :banderas: see him sonning cap

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say I care much about the character anyway but Falcon Cap stays getting emasculated in his own book. It's like the WWE wrestler who gets his ass kicked all match and is clearly done for, but then at the very end gets saved by interference or some unlikely bullshyt to retain the title. So 'technically' he wins but in actuality he looks weak as shyt. Why even make him captain america if he's just going to be a chump?
Im confused that wasnt caps son alive in axis ? Is this book taking place after axis?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Comixology has a Marvel sale.
fe5694b411bc36892c2602d3dd5dc53d.jpg