Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Superman as a Nazi :damn:

KPRkO3N.jpg

This Multiversity piff :banderas:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Has Bendis ever done anything worth a shyt since he started doing big crossover stuff? :scust:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read Magneto #15...maybe the best issue yet. Perfect manipulation, great character beats, the payoff with the Marauders, and a lesson in ultimate humility. 5/5.
"Your overconfidence got the better of you, Agent Haines. You believed you could possibly imprison me. You thought yourself capable of condemning me for helping my people. But today was simply a lesson...a demonstration of how ill prepared you are. Leave this place, Agent Haines. Leave Genosha to me. For if you darken my threshold again..the lesson will be far more costly than you can imagine"

I feel sorry for those who paid for that Bendis shyt:laugh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:dead: Injustice, all of these accidental deaths, Batman giving Billy the Vegeta chop. :laff:

:deadrose: Kirkman shyt on Big Comics.

GOFZy9T.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Is there a Secret Wars checklist? I don't think I'mma be able to keep up with all this...

It'll come in time. Got the 3 off shoot titles dropping plus the big event recreations which, if they are like IG, will be more than 1 shot. Plus you probably have these regular series with the crossover. :beli:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just read the first Batman and Son trade. It covers up until when RIP started, which I also read. I don't know why the fukk comic nerds hype this shyt up. It was just decent. :what:

Batman and Son - Good, but it felt rushed.

Black Glove - :camby:

The 3 Batmans - Fun.

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I read the latest Wonder Woman with the :what: look on my face

I prefer a violent Wonder Woman but the characterization is just :mindblown:

Earth-2 is just complete crap now.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brian Michael Bendis run on Uncanny has been a complete fukking disaster and this issue (UXM #31) and arc was down right brutal and glacial paced. Can't wait till we get a new writer, X fans deserve better.
I feel so bad for cyke :to: niccas hate him for accidentally killing Xavier yet magneto , Eva and beast out there giving no fukks time traveling , causing axis , being in the illuminati and yet Scott is treated like he out there saying he wants to flood New York or something .