Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America probably hits as hard as Anderson Silva. Anderson Silva cannot knock out Namor. :whoa:

I doubt Cap would try and knock out Namor with just a simple punch, he'd use his shield. Cap has used his shield to knock Wolverine out cold multiple times.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He better not....

Lately they been letting T'Challa catch L's with without getting any retribution.

Last win he had was against Kingpin...

Doom got off scott free on some straight bullshyt, but oddly enough that was Hickman's fault....

T'Challa will get the W in this situation

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain america cannot beat Namor in a straight up fight I don't give a fukk who is writing. Namor is on par with magneto.

What part of "They've fought before" don't yall get?

I'm not even saying the Cap would mop the floor with Namor. I'm just saying Cap can conceivably beat him.

DMR

Killa
Daps
:childplease: namor can take a punch from thing and shrug it off, how the fukk is a punch from captain america is gonna laid him out? or even shield throw?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How does Batman always win? Cap can take out Namor with the right plan...I can't even think of a legit Cap loss off the top of my head except for Infinity Gauntlet when Thanos had power over everyone.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: namor can take a punch from thing and shrug it off, how the fukk is a punch from captain america is gonna laid him out? or even shield throw?

1410703-capitain_america_vs_hulk_01_super.jpg

MPJCT6_vsNamor4.jpg

DMR

Killa
Daps
^^
and heres (from the same issue) how that fight was finished with captain america being tied to the lampost :heh:

2dsmo89.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Comic book heads what can you tell me about the writers Dennis Hopeless and Seymour Spurrier? I only read Marvel so I know nothing about them. Hopeless is taking over Uncanny X-Force and Thunderbolts. Spurrier is taking over X-Men Legacy. Yall know anything about them? They any good?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How does Batman always win? Cap can take out Namor with the right plan...I can't even think of a legit Cap loss off the top of my head except for Infinity Gauntlet when Thanos had power over everyone.

Black Panther shot the fair one, beat him unconscious and carried him away slung over his shoulder.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Batman-17-cover.jpg

i feel that robert englund deserves to be the joker at some point in his career

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap carries a shield that can easily take a punch from Namor..

Like I said it's all about how a fight between the two is laid out.

Cap strength level is pretty inconsistent he used up be like stronger than a normal human now he thrOwing down with anyone surviving explosions . And thing how strong is he ?? I can never tell seems to depend on the story