Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol wolverine a bit too short here-- lookin like he has hunch back:whoo:

Nah..he's billed as 5'3. He always was until the movie with Hugh Jackson and then they put out that Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon where he was as tall as Cyclops:laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo: take it ur not team wolverine rite now?

Nope, and I really used to like the character too.

I'm the same way with Deadpool, though that has more do to the character being written poorly and getting overexposed.

With Wolverine they've just morphed the character into something that's far away from what originally garnered my interest in him.

How you supposed to be a tragic, misunderstood anti hero when you're the worlds greatest warrior that everybody loves/respects and all the bytches want to fukk.

Seriously the shyt with Wolverine being mad about "Child soldiers" is still the most ridiculous shyt ever. Character has a LONG history of having jailbait sidekicks and training kids to fight wars but he all of a sudden has a problem with it? :rudy:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America beating Namor. :rudy:

Namor don't want it with Cap...

I remember an issue of Avengers where Namor was talking mad shyt and broke a table in the Mansion, Cap came in told him to sit down and shut the the fukk up, then told him to move cause he was in his seat and that he better pay for that table he broke...Namor didn't say shyt back to him either.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Namor don't want it with Cap...

I remember an issue of Avengers where Namor was talking mad shyt and broke a table in the Mansion, Cap came in told him to sit down and shut the the fukk up, then told him to move cause he was in his seat and that he better pay for that table he broke...Namor didn't say shyt back to him either.

Ridiculous. Namor should be able to pull Captain Americans head off.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Hickman doesn't fukk up the Namor/Black Panther beef

He better not....

Lately they been letting T'Challa catch L's with without getting any retribution.

Last win he had was against Kingpin...

Doom got off scott free on some straight bullshyt, but oddly enough that was Hickman's fault....

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Namor fought Sentry, friend. Captain America beating Namor is fan service. Disgusting.

Very, but Namor in his right mind would never throw down with Cap, and Cap knows better than to really piss off Namor.

Namor only respects two humans, Cap and Bucky, and they both know better than to tick him off.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Namor fought Sentry, friend. Captain America beating Namor is fan service. Disgusting.

Sentry's power levels have been pretty damn inconsistent from the jump...

Cap has beaten Namor in the past and other characters in his weight class. Cap has beaten guys like The Wrecker before.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sentry's power levels have been pretty damn inconsistent from the jump...

Cap has beaten Namor in the past and other characters in his weight class. Cap has beaten guys like The Wrecker before.

Captain America is a joke. One punch from Namor should send Cap back into Cryostasis.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America is a joke. One punch from Namor should send Cap back into Cryostasis.

Cap carries a shield that can easily take a punch from Namor..

Like I said it's all about how a fight between the two is laid out.