Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i lost a lot of respect for superman after the new krypton stuff...kal el let earth pretty much snuff his peoples out and stood there like :sadcam:

He tried to save them but Zod and his people were on that other shyt. The Kryptonians were stronger and Superman protects those who can't protect themselves.

Plus if it wasn't for Supes they'd have still been stuck in that bottle, and save them at the cost of his pops life.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many retcons did it take for him to be a Superspy though? And what good is that gonna do against the like of super genises like Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse? Stryfe played this guy and everyone in the X-Camp like fukking SUCKERS in X-Cutioner's Song:laugh:

THANK YOU...

Most of that shyt was added after they found out how much fans liked the character. It didn't even mesh up with his past showings.

Cyke used to whoop Wolverine's ass (hell Cyke used to singlehanded beat teams of X-Men), now they try and make it seem like Wolverine could easily body him.

868966-0000b86p_super.jpg

655292-cyclops1_super.jpg

That's how shyt used to go down between those two. Like I said, shyt changed when Wolverine's popularity became apparent. I think some of it had to do with white geeks/nerds projecting themselves onto Wolverine and viewing Cyke as the Jock's they typically hated (right down toe the bad bytch the jock was dating)...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THANK YOU...

Most of that shyt was added after they found out how much fans liked the character. It didn't even mesh up with his past showings.

Cyke used to whoop Wolverine's ass (hell Cyke used to singlehanded beat teams of X-Men), now they try and make it seem like Wolverine could easily body him.

868966-0000b86p_super.jpg

655292-cyclops1_super.jpg

That's how shyt used to go down between those two. Like I said, shyt changed when Wolverine's popularity became apparent. I think some of it had to do with white geeks/nerds projecting themselves onto Wolverine and viewing Cyke as the Jock's they typically hated (right down toe the bad bytch the jock was dating)...

Wolverine has bene through a lot since then. He became a better fighter.

But still,

1952611-void_0_.jpg
:laff:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

i could relate to wolverine on many levels i had a short temper in middle school so like stone cold steve austin and wolverine sometimes id just go beserk on cats, i been through some sh1t and had a gang of women that i could have settled down with along the way but outside of sex it always never worked out because i dont simp like cyke

kiss_Jean_Logan.jpg

2462948-1546794_stormandwovlie_super.jpg

wolverine-and-emma-frost-hot-kiss_thumb_thumb.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine has bene through a lot since then. He became a better fighter.

Cyke had been through a lot since then too....

If it was just some shyt where they kept showing Wolverine learning new skills and shyt that'd be fine, but the overwhelming majority of Wolverine's skill were added through retcon..

They significantly dialed up his healing factor too. It used to take him a while to come back from gunshot wounds now he comes back from being blasted to just a skeleton in moments. :merchant:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i could relate to wolverine on many levels i had a short temper in middle school so like stone cold steve austin and wolverine sometimes id just go beserk on cats, i been through some sh1t and had a gang of women that i could have settled down with along the way but outside of sex it always never worked out because i dont simp like cyke

:duck:

How is Cyke a simp when them ho's be chasing after him and he's the one that stay leaving them?

If anybody is a simp it's Wolverine, he stay chasing a risking his life for a woman that's fukking another dude. Logan stay chasing sloppy seconds. Even in his origin story he was chasing behind a broad that didn't want him and as fukking somebody else. :lolbron:

Also it was established in continuity that psychic bytches love Scott Summers. Something about how his mind works attracts them to him. Jean, Emma, Madelyne, Psylocke, even the Stepford Cuckoos have all been shown to have a attraction to him.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:duck:

How is Cyke a simp when them ho's be chasing after him and he's the one that stay leaving them?

If anybody is a simp it's Wolverine, he stay chasing a risking his life for a woman that's fukking another dude. Logan stay chasing sloppy seconds. Even in his origin story he was chasing behind a broad that didn't want him and as fukking somebody else. :lolbron:

Also it was established in continuity that psychic bytches love Scott Summers. Something about how his mind works attracts them to him. Jean, Emma, Madelyne, Psylocke, even the Stepford Cuckoos have all been shown to have a attraction to him.

but does he doe anything with any of them nope, emma even made scott look like wolverine one time just to piss him off

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cyke had been through a lot since then too....

If it was just some shyt where they kept showing Wolverine learning new skills and shyt that'd be fine, but the overwhelming majority of Wolverine's skill were added through retcon..

They significantly dialed up his healing factor too. It used to take him a while to come back from gunshot wounds now he comes back from being blasted to just a skeleton in moments. :merchant:

Hes further mutating to omega level healing factor. :skip:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but does he doe anything with any of them nope, emma even made scott look like wolverine one time just to piss him off

Of the broads I mentioned the only ones he didn't fukk was Psylocke and The Cuckoos. Psylocke was throwing the p*ssy at him and the only reason he didn't smash was because he was with Jean. The Cuckoos are all under aged.

Logan stayed simping Jean for decades. Most he got was a kiss and every time she went back home to fukk Cyclops.

Even in AvsX Consequences Scott clowning Logan for that shyt.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How many retcons did it take for him to be a Superspy though? And what good is that gonna do against the like of super genises like Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse? Stryfe played this guy and everyone in the X-Camp like fukking SUCKERS in X-Cutioner's Song:laugh:

none he's been a superspy since day one. he was a covert operative during WWI and WWII, he's worked with Fury, SHIELD, CIA, dept. H, Weapon X. I don't think anybody is saying he is on the level Sinister and them (at least I wasn't ) but dude isn't just some street brawler. He is just as versatile in combat as the other martial artist in the marvel 616....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Versatile? Spider-Man sonned him in two panels in Secret Wars:laugh: That would never happen to Batman, Daredevil, or Elektra. And where was this Superspy stuff when he was going after the Hulk when his run first started? He got popular and everything else changed. Then they did the stuff where was pining for Jean Grey and she noticed it but never slept with him or anything. A few slick kisses during UNIQUE situations but that was it.

Jean never chased Cyclops. He DID turn his back on his son and daughter for her around the time X-Factor #1 came out and during Inferno. They've been trying to spin and white wash that for YEARS in a variety of explanations.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Versatile? Spider-Man sonned him in two panels in Secret Wars:laugh: That would never happen to Batman, Daredevil, or Elektra. And where was this Superspy stuff when he was going after the Hulk when his run first started?

he was working as agent for dept. when he went after the hulk. that wasn't even his first run but his first appearance ever. you do realize wolverine has fought spiderman multiple times outside of secret wars right? the results as always are mixed depending on the writer. you dudes keep saying when he got popular but he's over exposure started around 2005-present.

if there is anybody who has the most wins because of their popularity it's spiderman. the hulk :dwillhuh: juggernaut :scusthov: daredevil :comeon: sneaking into the danger room( somehow getting past charles xavier and wolverine) and sonning the xmen :mindblown: