Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A V X Consequences #2 was good. This seems like its a series to make us like Cyclops again

Ultimate Spiderman #16 was cool. I don't like Miles dad

The new Venom is dope too. I'm really enjoying this Minimum Carnage shyt

Can you give me brief rundown on these stories Breh

DMR

Killa
Daps
AvX consequences is about cyclops in jail, his conversation with wolverine and his stance when he is moved to gen pop

didnt read the other two

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
PunWarZ2012004cov.jpg

The art >>>>>>>>

WOLVXMEN2012024cov.jpg

:scusthov:

smh

yo who got the link to that pun warzone?

:win: @ wolverine

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Don't know much about Jeph Loeb. But I will say the following. I read X-sanction and it was meh. I read Wolverine under Aaron then under Cullen Bunn for a bit and I quit it after just two issues when Loeb took over. The Sabretooth clones/Romulus thing sucked ass. It didn't interest me at all. And this kid Nova shyt is the gayest, worst idea ever. I will not read it in allegiance to the gawd Richard Rider, a perfectly fine character whose progression from a d-lister to a cosmic legend I watched and enjoyed only to now have it all thrown in the bushes. :why:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jeph Loeb was Cable's writer in the 90s and wrote the first run of X-Man. He knew those type of characters but he's developed a bad reputation with comic fans in the 2000s.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
storm supposed b at least 6 inches taller than wolvi

One of the many reasons I can't fukk with that character anymore.

They've been progressively making him taller and taller over the years.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol wolverine a bit too short here-- lookin like he has hunch back:whoo:

That's kind of how he's supposed to look though...

You go back and read early Wolverine stuff and he's supposed to be a short redneck troll with anger issues who was tough as nails.

Modern Wolverine is hyped up as the baddest muthafukka in the Marvel Universe who beds the baddest bytches, is friends with everyone, manages to be in 5 places at once, and now in being propped up as the modern Xavier to Cyke's Magneto. :rudy:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

You go back and read early Wolverine stuff and he's supposed to be a short redneck troll with anger issues who was tough as nails.

Modern Wolverine is hyped up as the baddest muthafukka in the Marvel Universe who beds the baddest bytches, is friends with everyone, manages to be in 5 places at once, and now in being propped up as the modern Xavier to Cyke's Magneto. :rudy:

:russ: Powerful post.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

:youngsabo: take it ur not team wolverine rite now?