Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read AvsX: Consequences..........shyt was pretty good, Cyke served Logan a bit of ether too. :ehh:

Logan even kind of begrudgingly admitted that Cyke was right and they had Cyke point out the same illogical bullshyt we been saying about the event.

I still think they should have Bishop eventually end up being right and show that Cable knew all along she was going to go batshyt insane.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This is the conclusion I've come to when reading his work through the years. Loeb's drop off has been so damn dramatic.

Loeb has been making the most critically panned shyt for years now, but they keep giving him work.

The Last good thing Loeb wrote was Ultimate X (which surprised the hell out of me).

was that after his son died?

Because the drop off happened after his son died. I remember when he was writing batman and that was selling like hot cakes. Then i read his wolverine. :comeon:

so sabertooth and wolverine are part of some mutant wolf clan?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was that after his son died?

Because the drop off happened after his son died. I remember when he was writing batman and that was selling like hot cakes. Then i read his wolverine. :comeon:

so sabertooth and wolverine are part of some mutant wolf clan?

Ultimate X was after his son died and immediately after Ultimatum (which is why I was so surprised).

Since his son died Ultimate X is the only good thing Loeb has written.

That Wolverine story sucked.

His run on Ultimates damaged the entire brand (It'll never be what it once was).

Ultimatum is by far the worst comic book event of the past decade.

Loeb's work on the Hulk bullshyt completely high-jacked all the great work Pak had been doing.

Him and Liefeld hooked up and made that TERRIBLE Onslaught reborn (which thankfully flew under the radar).

and Now he's going to screw up Nova and piss on Wolverine again...

And don't even get me started on what he did to the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Ultimate X was after his son died and immediately after Ultimatum (which is why I was so surprised).

Since his son died Ultimate X is the only good thing Loeb has written.

That Wolverine story sucked.

His run on Ultimates damaged the entire brand (It'll never be what it once was).

Ultimatum is by far the worst comic book event of the past decade.

Loeb's work on the Hulk bullshyt completely high-jacked all the great work Pak had been doing.

Him and Liefeld hooked up and made that TERRIBLE Onslaught reborn (which thankfully flew under the radar).

and Now he's going to screw up Nova and piss on Wolverine again...

And don't even get me started on what he did to the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

:ohhh:

Now i know remember why he still got a job dude came up with the red hulk mystery. :heh: at red hulk being ross would have made more sense if it was Talbot

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Now i know remember why he still got a job dude came up with the red hulk mystery. :heh: at red hulk being ross would have made more sense if it was Talbot

I find it fukking hilarious that every since he left the book Red Hulk been getting smacked up by everybody.

I gave his Hulk run as shot for like 5 issues but it was just such bullshyt...

turning Rick Jones into "A-Bomb" and Betty into "Red She-Hulk".....lazy muthafukka.

I'm amazed Pak and Parker have been able to spin gold out of that bullshyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So in the end..Sinister and Magik steal the show. A fitting ending but a horrible start when Bendis is all that is left:sad:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I find it fukking hilarious that every since he left the book Red Hulk been getting smacked up by everybody.

I gave his Hulk run as shot for like 5 issues but it was just such bullshyt...

turning Rick Jones into "A-Bomb" and Betty into "Red She-Hulk".....lazy muthafukka.

I'm amazed Pak and Parker have been able to spin gold out of that bullshyt.

Pak is one of the best writers out there.

I don't understand How they turned Betty into red she hulk? Last I thought she was dead?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pak is one of the best writers out there.

I don't understand How they turned Betty into red she hulk? Last I thought she was dead?

Some ole bullshyt where The Leader and M.O.D.O.K. used some bullshyt science to bring her back to life and turn her into Red She-Hulk.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I wholeheartedly agree with hating on loeb. This son of a bytch is destroying everything he touches :/

I think that fraction is up there with him too, except hawkeye which is amazingly alright, every other comics he wrote sucked major ass. iron fist was good only because of brubaker we all fukkin know it.

Marvel should fire both their wack asses and give the gawds gillen, waid, David and maybe Hickman more work

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
PunWarZ2012004cov.jpg

The art >>>>>>>>

WOLVXMEN2012024cov.jpg

:scusthov:

smh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The funny thing about A v X was that everytime they put the main book, Gillen had his Uncanny come out the same day and it would just make the main book look horrible in comparison.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read X-Factor #245 ..David was on fire in that bytch:laugh: All of that continuity misplacement..he went over it and made it all add up in record time. Good deal.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A V X Consequences #2 was good. This seems like its a series to make us like Cyclops again

Ultimate Spiderman #16 was cool. I don't like Miles dad

The new Venom is dope too. I'm really enjoying this Minimum Carnage shyt