Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I dont get that moment of clarity that Victor Creed Got after slaughtering that human torch dude in somalia

Due to the blank flat yellow pages, I could barely tell what was going on.

TNC's Inversion talk makes me wonder if they took Wolverine off the board specifically so they could do this story.

Could you imagine what an Inverted Wolverine would be like?

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Remender to me is getting as bad as bendis if he's never going to follow characterization And do whatever he wants to fit a story

its funny because characterization was a strength of his in X-force.

I feel like thats why they trusted him with a story that is drastically changing a lot of characters personality.

I think a lot of people are turned off by this by how well Infinity was handled, but give marvel credit if its one type of story they rarely fukk up its a "space event"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny because characterization was a strength of his in X-force.

I feel like thats why they trusted him with a story that is drastically changing a lot of characters personality.

I think a lot of people are turned off by this by how well Infinity was handled, but give marvel credit if its one type of story they rarely fukk up its a "space event"
I think he understands certain characterization like the cast of xforce , I think in uncanny he was kind of loose with his characters and even in axis

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You know what's stupid? Cyclops broke out of prison after AVX and Cap and everybody else are like ":manny: Well I guess he's out now."

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's stupid? Cyclops broke out of prison after AVX and Cap and everybody else are like ":manny: Well I guess he's out now."
Why did he get put in prison????? Nicca was controlled by a godlike entity and niccas blame him solely for his actions as if they expected him to be stronger than the Phoenix . Tony stark in AvsX consequences tried to talk about that and how it was his fault but nope cap don't want to hear that . Wanda got a pass by cap for willingly seeking to do shady acts with doctor doom when she should know better but cyke accidentally gets Phoenix powers and goes mad but gets no forgiveness . Also :snopp: at putting him in jail with a warden that hates mutants and wants to kill mutants

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Forgetful writers or just them saying fukk it with Scoot?

w7ZshXJ.jpg

nxx34dw.jpg

XZqfU5C.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why did he get put in prison????? Nicca was controlled by a godlike entity and niccas blame him solely for his actions as if they expected him to be stronger than the Phoenix . Tony stark in AvsX consequences tried to talk about that and how it was his fault but nope cap don't want to hear that . Wanda got a pass by cap for willingly seeking to do shady acts with doctor doom when she should know better but cyke accidentally gets Phoenix powers and goes mad but gets no forgiveness . Also :snopp: at putting him in jail with a warden that hates mutants and wants to kill mutants
Yeah, he didn't deserve to be there. But it's still dumb that he was in prison and he broke out and people are just like whatever. He's a fugitive from the law. Maria Hill harasses and argues with him instead of arresting him. Cap and the Avengers do nothing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he didn't deserve to be there. But it's still dumb that he was in prison and he broke out and people are just like whatever. He's a fugitive from the law. Maria Hill harasses and argues with him instead of arresting him. Cap and the Avengers do nothing.
Maria hill too busy trying to fukk him

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Spider-Verse leaked on ***** if u wanna read it check here before it goes down

http://boards.*****.org/co/thread/66941081/amazing-spiderman-9-spiderverse-part-1