Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll be honest I misjudged it and was wrong , I should of known all the beginning stuff makin Spock look so great was going to come back to bite him in the ass and reveal that Peter is the superior .however Peter should know he can fight crime smarter though and not just to make life easier but to be more effective

He's getting there breh but his morals and sense of responsibility will always get in the way. And to be honest, his ego. Peter feels like the world will go to pieces if he takes a day off

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's getting there breh but his morals and sense of responsibility will always get in the way. And to be honest, his ego. Peter feels like the world will go to pieces if he takes a day off
How come agent venom and carnage aren't in spiderverse :patrice:
At least Kane and Ben back in and swagging

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could be, it's only the first issue. Weren't they in the promo pic which had all the spiders in it or no?
Honestly I don't even look at marvel promos any more . Who do you think is old spiderman ?
i think uncle ben

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly I don't even look at marvel promos any more . Who do you think is old spiderman ?
i think uncle ben

I have no damn clue lol. I know they're keeping it a secret but I don't even remember his first appearance. I know they said he showed up in 500 but I don't remember it at all. 500 was so damn long ago

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Earth 2 #28 was really meh. I think I'll start reading this book in chunks it will probably read better like that

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I figure a lot of the heroes are cured prior to "No time left" while a few will be stuck in their alternative personality.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Why did he get put in prison????? Nicca was controlled by a godlike entity and niccas blame him solely for his actions as if they expected him to be stronger than the Phoenix . Tony stark in AvsX consequences tried to talk about that and how it was his fault but nope cap don't want to hear that . Wanda got a pass by cap for willingly seeking to do shady acts with doctor doom when she should know better but cyke accidentally gets Phoenix powers and goes mad but gets no forgiveness . Also :snopp: at putting him in jail with a warden that hates mutants and wants to kill mutants

Yep. All that is in character for Cap, he plays favorites. and Cyclops is no favorite of his

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Forgetful writers or just them saying fukk it with Scoot?

w7ZshXJ.jpg

nxx34dw.jpg

XZqfU5C.jpg

This was Pre AvX and the difference is Scott accepted his mistakes with the Phoenix and actually only killed ONE person, which he constantly regrets with his self loathing. Remember in AvX Consequences, Scott was willingly staying in jail when he could have broken out any time, it was the constant crimes against mutants going on unanswered while he was in jail that caused him to break out.

Has Wanda willingly turned herself in? No
Has Wanda been constantly self loathing since it happened? No
Has Wanda been given shyt by each and every single one of her allies like Cyclops did? No, in fact, Rogue and Wolverine are the only two that bring it up.

She got off easy