Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
inhumans-attilan-rising-full-03ff1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So Medusa is the main character in Inhuman not Black Bolt?

If so I don't care to read Inhuman since him, Maximus and Lockjaw are the only Inhumans I like.

Inhumans have been a HUGE failure for Marvel. they want them to replace the X-Men because Fox owns the property but the fans have been like NAH.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Inhumans have been a HUGE failure for Marvel. they want them to replace the X-Men because Fox owns the property but the fans have been like NAH.
yeah I know, they push them in everything and its failing. Medusa and Dante were apparently mean't toget solo books but they had to put those on hold due to the poor sales

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:pacspit: the UN and cap !!! Nicca turned into the red skull on the low with his facism .
cap must be inversed or something cause he's gojng way to far with his shyt . Man willing to destroy freedom to catch tony and reed . Axis just threw away all his own remender (trash ?) Characterization To help make the xmen bad guys who join up with apocalypse . Havok :heh. Biggest idiot ever lost his face and daughter to get sonned by falc00n and make stupid c00n speeches on tv . Falcon inherited caps jerk leadership abilities . Where did he get the audacity to say what he's saying

No way man ,not Hickman maybe dumb ass remender . Caps been pretty heroic in hickmans stories even going into space during infinity and swagging

They are all inverted breh

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
All I wanna say is Brian Bendis is can be one of the absolute best and one of the absolute worst in the same breath. As an X-Men fan, it fukking sucks having him be the author for our flagship franchise. But his work on Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Daredevil End Of Days, is LIGHT YEARS ahead of his work on Uncanny and All New X-Men.

The only quality with Bendis that you gotta respect is EVERYTHING he does matters. He is like the top guy at Marvel right now as far as in house writers go. Every title he takes a hold of gets pushed to the forefront and becomes a flagship title for Marvel. Every crossover he does changes the status quo for Marvel and in every multi writer crossover, he always gets top billing.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The only quality with Bendis that you gotta respect is EVERYTHING he does matters. He is like the top guy at Marvel right now as far as in house writers go. Every title he takes a hold of gets pushed to the forefront and becomes a flagship title for Marvel. Every crossover he does changes the status quo for Marvel and in every multi writer crossover, he always gets top billing.

Well they need to ship his ass over to Inhumans or Uncanny Avengers. Dude has the worst pacing of any author since Herman Melville's Moby dikk. I think we are on Uncanny X-Men #25 and nothing has happened.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Bendis would get off of X-men. I don't hate him, I just hate his X run

I'm not gonna lie, I totally came into this thread to completely bytch about his Guardians run. Why...why does he just do whatever the fukk he wants on these team books, man. This might as well be New 52 Guardians or some shyt with the liberties he takes. I'm almost positive he hasn't picked up ANY of Agent Venom's prior appearances. I'm looking at my Agent Venom figure (the collection is extensive brehs) like "I'm not even sure I LIKE you right now".

Daredevil is on the low one of my favorite Marvel characters, just off the consistency of his stories. Bendis arguably topped or equaled Frank Miller's run. Dude had a highly underrated run on Alias where Jessica Jones was born and quickly became a great, flawed character to read about. Powers, Torso, Ultimate Spider-Man...I don't even need to say anything more.

But for fukks sake, what is UP on team books. Does he just get bored and say fukk it? Does he let his kid script or something? He literally jumped on X-Men and Guardians after I got done falling in love with them. In the case of X-Men, all over again. I run through Messiah Complex after a hiatus, spaz out over Boss Scott Summers....and then AvX happens, he takes over...and he spends his entire run having the X-Men do fukking nothing besides talk to the O5, while they all Possession-Shame Cyclops every issue?

Brehs, I love comics. I take em pretty seriously sometimes. But Bendis, man...his team books are the type of shyt that makes me wanna watch a movie. Read a book...anything else.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wish he didn't...most of them have been ass. I will say though, he hit gold with his Dark Avengers and the other Dark Reign stuff. Probably his best team stuff right there.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So Medusa is the main character in Inhuman not Black Bolt?

If so I don't care to read Inhuman since him, Maximus and Lockjaw are the only Inhumans I like.

And Maximus is a part of New Avengers and Lockjaw is hanging out with Ms Marvel so basically the Inhuman book rides on Medusa and the new characters.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah...he don't change the status quo. He doesn't respect continuity and added Spider Man and Wolverine to his Avengers run for that to not have been a complete bomb. The X fans bought into his hype for this run because he was getting outsold by Gillen's Uncanny and they took him off the book and put him on Iron Man.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie, I totally came into this thread to completely bytch about his Guardians run. Why...why does he just do whatever the fukk he wants on these team books, man. This might as well be New 52 Guardians or some shyt with the liberties he takes. I'm almost positive he hasn't picked up ANY of Agent Venom's prior appearances. I'm looking at my Agent Venom figure (the collection is extensive brehs) like "I'm not even sure I LIKE you right now".

Daredevil is on the low one of my favorite Marvel characters, just off the consistency of his stories. Bendis arguably topped or equaled Frank Miller's run. Dude had a highly underrated run on Alias where Jessica Jones was born and quickly became a great, flawed character to read about. Powers, Torso, Ultimate Spider-Man...I don't even need to say anything more.

But for fukks sake, what is UP on team books. Does he just get bored and say fukk it? Does he let his kid script or something? He literally jumped on X-Men and Guardians after I got done falling in love with them. In the case of X-Men, all over again. I run through Messiah Complex after a hiatus, spaz out over Boss Scott Summers....and then AvX happens, he takes over...and he spends his entire run having the X-Men do fukking nothing besides talk to the O5, while they all Possession-Shame Cyclops every issue?

Brehs, I love comics. I take em pretty seriously sometimes. But Bendis, man...his team books are the type of shyt that makes me wanna watch a movie. Read a book...anything else.

I feel ya pain bruh.

I switched allegiances and started reading Image and DC titles.

Thanks to my Coli brehs, "Saga" "Lazarus" "Thief Of Thieves" "Fables" "Fear Agents" "Crossed" "Injustice (BEST BOOK AT DC COMICS, HEAVILY SLEPT ON!!!!") got

me thru tha dark days at Marvel Comics.