Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Shiiiiit what all is there? I wanna check out the new Daredevil, and Captain Americas, and the most essential x-men shyt

Try these breh.

Saga

https://kickass.to/saga-1-18-2012-2014-1440px-2048px-hd-theproletariat-novus-nvs-d-t8719722.html

Y-The Last Man - Complete

https://kickass.to/y-the-last-man-dc-vertigo-volumes-01-10-2003-2008-complete-t7861221.html

And if we can't post links I apologize, still don't know how to use spoilers.

Marvel And DC aren't usually the best publishers, If you want that good shyt, you got to look to Image, Darkhorse, IDW, etc...

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Shield Avengers are so fukking retarded:snoop:

What's with Cap's hate boner for Steve and Reed. Its like he doesn't even give a fukk about stopping the incursions

X-nation :ohhh:

The UN selling out Wakanda :mjcry:

The Sue twist:jawalrus:

Amazing Spider-Man was incredibly boring. The whole Spidey Ms Marvel team up was boring and filler, The MC2 shyt and Silk stuff were the better bits of this issue.
:pacspit: the UN and cap !!! Nicca turned into the red skull on the low with his facism .
I guess the mind-wipe thing and his trip to the future made him want to stop them at all costs? :ld: The end of Axis has to have some major fukkery happen too.

I agree it is weird how it seems he doesn't give a fukk about the incursions though.
cap must be inversed or something cause he's gojng way to far with his shyt . Man willing to destroy freedom to catch tony and reed . Axis just threw away all his own remender (trash ?) Characterization To help make the xmen bad guys who join up with apocalypse . Havok :heh. Biggest idiot ever lost his face and daughter to get sonned by falc00n and make stupid c00n speeches on tv . Falcon inherited caps jerk leadership abilities . Where did he get the audacity to say what he's saying
He alternately writes him as a clueless meathead, a hypocrite or a pseudo fascist. he is almost always shown in a negative light though.
No way man ,not Hickman maybe dumb ass remender . Caps been pretty heroic in hickmans stories even going into space during infinity and swagging

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is anyone here reading Inhuman I'm thinking about picking the trade when it drops

I read it but it's just alright so far. I kinda like the new characters but the story doesn't really seem to be going somewhere. Kinda weird for a book that's supposed to push the whole Inhuman thing, but at times Charles Soule seems to struggle like that for no reason. The Death Of Wolverine was supposed to be this important major story and all he could come up with was Wolverine messing around for three issues only to get adamantium poured all over him in the fourth on some 'whatever' shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Superman by Johns and Romita Jr continues to be amazing

Earth 2 Worlds End #2 was aight

In Avengers #37 Falcon was taking orders from Cap like he's Steve's bytch is that how it still is in other books? I refuse to pay for Remender's shyt.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Wait what ?!??! How isn't she like 17

She took a girl's cyber powers and he has a machine brain. At some point they messed around digitally.

gZhXAt8.jpg