Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Shield Avengers are so fukking retarded:snoop:

What's with Cap's hate boner for Steve and Reed. Its like he doesn't even give a fukk about stopping the incursions

X-nation :ohhh:

The UN selling out Wakanda :mjcry:

The Sue twist:jawalrus:

Amazing Spider-Man was incredibly boring. The whole Spidey Ms Marvel team up was boring and filler, The MC2 shyt and Silk stuff were the better bits of this issue.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is everyone reading Lazarus? I started it yesterday night, and can't put the shyt down. I like look forward to subway rides because that's prime reading time for me

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Is everyone reading Lazarus? I started it yesterday night, and can't put the shyt down. I like look forward to subway rides because that's prime reading time for me
yep its one of my favorites. I just picked up the new issue a few hours ago.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's unfair picking one moment from this issue of The Multiversity because it was all brilliant, but this... this is Morrison at his utter most genius.

lXhuynd.jpg

:deadmanny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

What's with Cap's hate boner for Steve and Reed. Its like he doesn't even give a fukk about stopping the incursions

X-nation :ohhh:

The UN selling out Wakanda :mjcry:

The Sue twist:jawalrus:
I have always had the feeling but this of The Avengers issue pretty much confirms that Hickman really hates Captain America.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For the life of me I cannot see what the point of Axis is. They should have kept it all contained to Uncanny Avengers instead of this sprawling crossover.

The Multiversity was ok this issue but not as good as issue #2 was. I liked seeing all the kids of heroes as adults though.

The Walking Dead is going to have hurry up and explain the deal with these weirdos who like dressing up as walkers. And they better not kill Jesus.

Probably asked this already but is anyone reading A Town Called Dragon? It is pretty good. its part of the Legendary comics line which probably means it will be made into a movie in the next couple years.

Looks like they are trying to line up the comics version of Deathstroke with the version that is on TV based on how Deathstroke #1 ended.

Harley Quinn #11 was hilarious.

The first issue of Arkham Manor was good too.

MODOK is still my favorite part of Secret Avengers.

I haven't read the rest of my books yet. Will prob get to them tomorrow.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
He alternately writes him as a clueless meathead, a hypocrite or a pseudo fascist. he is almost always shown in a negative light though.

Damn. You got all that from him?

I felt he captured a large part of his essence in his Avenger's run so far. The issue where Cap made it to the future with the 3 Kangs kind of showed he knows what Cap is about.

I do kind of respect him for writing a realistic Cap tho, instead of a perfect infallible one. Cap has a lot of vaguely to never explored character flaws that IMO really give him a lot of depth but he's often written as the perfect and infallible hero and I think he's more than that. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Looks like they are trying to line up the comics version of Deathstroke with the version that is on TV based on how Deathstroke #1 ended.

So he's a simp? :sadcam: :why:

Anyone reading TMNT/GB crossover?

Thunderbolts is ending. It was fun. Looks like I won't have to find a lot of the back issues in the bins. :whew:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I guess the mind-wipe thing and his trip to the future made him want to stop them at all costs? :ld: The end of Axis has to have some major fukkery happen too.

I agree it is weird how it seems he doesn't give a fukk about the incursions though.