Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Probably a personal grudge... or a Nova fan :lolbron:

I've noticed a lot of reviewers tend to base story quality on how good their pet characters are treated. Not sure if this is the case, but its blatant hating when you give props to the shytty art in the book over the polarizing story.
I thought the Nova stuff was stupid but that didn't make me dislike the book.
The art was more of an issue than Remender having Nova be a fukk up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly is anyone surprised Nova is a fukk up? He's a teen fighting alongside grownups and he chose the new warriors to be his mentors. Jokes aside the character has not been written as particularly competent.

Has Marvel explained what happened to Rich Ryder yet?

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Honestly is anyone surprised Nova is a fukk up? He's a teen fighting alongside grownups and he chose the new warriors to be his mentors. Jokes aside the character has been written as particularly competent.

Has Marvel explained what happened to Rich Ryder yet?
Bendis is currently writing a terrible accounting of what happened to Star Lord, Thanos and Nova in the Cancerverse In the Guardians of the Galaxy comic. The first two issues have been ass.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Probably a personal grudge... or a Nova fan :lolbron:

I've noticed a lot of reviewers tend to base story quality on how good their pet characters are treated. Not sure if this is the case, but its blatant hating when you give props to the shytty art in the book over the polarizing story.
Probably is. You should look at any Hickman avengers review on cbr

In other news Tom Taylor is off Earth 2 :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
In other news Tom Taylor is off Earth 2 :mjcry:

tumblr_nb1yik8D4z1tkvnfno2_500.gif

fukk

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You know...besides Colossus, did Kitty ever have sex with anyone else? I know they did that Pete Wisdom shyt in the 90s but that doesn't fit.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bendis is currently writing a terrible accounting of what happened to Star Lord, Thanos and Nova in the Cancerverse In the Guardians of the Galaxy comic. The first two issues have been ass.

I'm annoyed I bought those books honestly, and he's dragging shyt out just to get in my pockets lol.

Bendis is a good "idea guy" but he gives no fukks on how shyt gets accomplished

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You know...besides Colossus, did Kitty ever have sex with anyone else? I know they did that Pete Wisdom shyt in the 90s but that doesn't fit.

Pete Wisdom and Colossus are the only two that are definite. I assumed Iceman would have pulled the trigger by now but its not confirmed tho Bendis got her flirting with Star-Lord, he'll probably get it because GotG getting a push

• Dap
Reactions: R=G