Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Unless logan somehow gets in his body and is controlling him ( and even that would suck )other than that :camby: at least Daken would be a better choice . You know why marvel is dumb we seeing in all new xmen cyke about to recruit God level Mutant in a story taking place before AXIS that guy would body onslaught .
Also why is falcap leading teams ? No offense but putting on a costume of cap doesn't mean you suddenly absorb his ( recently questionable leadership abilities in remender books anyway ) skills . He has to earn that respect like how luke, wasp and other's earned it . I always liked falcon but marvel needs to settle down
I didn't get why Falcon was acting like the leader all of a sudden either. Just becoming the New Captain America doesn't change the fact that Falcon has never been leader of anything.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was brought back from the dead and is being controlled by that fat nurse, Nurse Spratt.

Dude killed Beast, Ozma, one of the other 13 witches, a couple cops, AND on top of that, just him BEING alive again is bleeding magic into the Mundy (our world) so NOW

people in New York can see thru all the glamours and spells that protect the Farm and the Fables who live in New York.

IT'S BOUT TO GET REAL.
Wth I'm so behind in fables I didn't know bigby died. I kept up via trades in my library and after while they stopped getting any

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't get why Falcon was acting like the leader all of a sudden either. Just becoming the New Captain America doesn't change the fact that Falcon has never been leader of anything.
I mean should nova lead the team since rich Ryder ran teams and was a space commander ?It would of been like if the first new avengers book suddenly cage decides he's ordering everyone around and he's been more of leader In the past than falcon

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Also why is falcap leading teams ? No offense but putting on a costume of cap doesn't mean you suddenly absorb his ( recently questionable leadership abilities in remender books anyway ) skills . He has to earn that respect like how luke, wasp and other's earned it . I always liked falcon but marvel needs to settle down

My favorite part of the first issue of Axis was Falcap giving orders and Thor being like ":rudy: bytch... you don run shyt."

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I
I'm not sure what happened there . Was it him who had a bunch of delays on runaway ? I forget
I think it was Whedon who had the delays during his run.

And Vaughan was focusing on TV work for a while wasn't he? I know he was writing for Lost for a couple seasons and then he was a writer/showrunner for the first season and some of the second of Under the Dome before leaving it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was Whedon who had the delays during his run.

And Vaughan was focusing on TV work for a while wasn't he? I know he was writing for Lost for a couple seasons and then he was a writer/showrunner for the first season and some of the second of Under the Dome before leaving it.
I guess he doesn't need the hassle of marvel /dc making you use falcap or saberlogan or spy dikk Grayson when youd rather write a different kind of story . Can be more creative with your own shyt

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's everyone's thoughts on Vaughn?? Man is way too talented . Does he not enjoy doing many projects in the big 2? He's done great marvel work

I thought Runaways and Y: The Last Man were average and slept on dude. No, I don't care about your shock and awe at my statement.

But Saga is stupidly good, and I recently started reading Ex Machina, and it's some of the- look, I don't have the words for how much I'm enjoying Ex Machina.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I guess he doesn't need the hassle of marvel /dc making you use falcap or saberlogan or spy dikk Grayson when youd rather write a different kind of story . Can be more creative with your own shyt
That Grayson series is so fukking good though.

I thought Runaways and Y: The Last Man were average and slept on dude. No, I don't care about your shock and awe at my statement.

But Saga is stupidly good, and I recently started reading Ex Machina, and it's some of the- look, I don't have the words for how much I'm enjoying Ex Machina.
I have always felt that the first arc of Runaways was almost perfect from a storytelling standpoint but once that was over the book became very ordinary.
Y: The Last Man I enjoyed from start to finish though and it was Ex Machina I thought was good but a tad bit overrated.
And Saga is great.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That Grayson series is so fukking good though.

I have always felt that the first arc of Runaways was almost perfect from a storytelling standpoint but once that was over the book became very ordinary.
Y: The Last Man I enjoyed from start to finish though and it was Ex Machina I thought was good but a tad bit overrated.
And Saga is great.

I think part of my love for Ex Machina has to do with the fact that we're watching House of Cards right now.

Ex Machina is like the Anti-Transmetropolitan.