Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I really hope Ultimate Peter parker coming back is a sign Miles is heading for the 616. He's being wasted on that "what if" universe.
Him being in the Ultimate Universe is much better than him being like the 10th Spider character in the 616

The Ultimate Universe isn't a What If universe they got original characters, costumes and shyt that usually get stolen into the 616

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Him being in the Ultimate Universe is much better than him being like the 10th Spider character in the 616

The Ultimate Universe isn't a What If universe they got original characters, costumes and shyt that usually get stolen into the 616

Idk the Ultimate line hasn't been nearly as good as the 616 since they killed just about everybody, and I still think the best Miles story was his interaction with 616 Peter Parker.

Honestly if Ultimate Reed, Miles, and their version of Nick Fury went to the 616 I think the 616 would benefit from it.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Idk the Ultimate line hasn't been nearly as good as the 616 since they killed just about everybody, and I still think the best Miles story was his interaction with 616 Peter Parker.

Honestly if Ultimate Reed, Miles, and their version of Nick Fury went to the 616 I think the 616 would benefit from it.
That's not true, Hickman's Ultimates was the best Ultimates run after Ultimates 2 and that was after Ultimatum and Fialkov killed that shyt too, Ultimate Spider-Man has always been solid. Alternate characters usually work better in their own universe.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

fukk off, 616 Fury shyts all over Ultimate Fury and it's not even close.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to Ultimate Nick Fury?

Did he die? Is the character on "hiatus"?

Oh and Axis #2 is traaaaaaaash.

Marvel needs to let go of trying to make us care about Onslaught.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only recently started delving into comics for real but so far Saga has the top spot, with Fables in second. Planetary is third because it was cut short by an act of God. :mjcry:

I'm also reading Ex Machina, The Sword, Rat Queens and Y: The Last Man.

Fables coming to a end pretty soon :mjcry:

My nikka Bigby killed about 4 or 5 main characters.

Leigh gotta be stopped!!!!

:damn:

Saga is sooooo GOOD.

ESPECIALLY in trade!

Saga is so good, you get to the end and be wanting more.

:damn:

Thanks Coli brehs for getting me into Saga.

:blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Its true tho, Ultimate Fury under Millar was so cool and a much better character than the Fury running around in the 616 at the same time.

Ultimate Fury ain't got shyt on 616 Fury. Let's not pretend that Secret Warriors' Fury wasn't the GOAT in prime form.

j7nYOoI.jpg

All that editorial fukkshyt that came out doesn't count.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ultimate Fury ain't got shyt on 616 Fury. Let's not pretend that Secret Warriors' Fury wasn't the GOAT in prime form.

j7nYOoI.jpg

All that editorial fukkshyt that came out doesn't count.
616 fury never fukked his baby mama's mom and sister like the goat ultimate fury :lolbron:

and I'm even less interested in the new Uncanny team as I was with the previous team.

Sabertooth is an Avenger :snoop: