Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
outside of Sabretooth breaking the mood, this is prety damn fly.

uncaven2015001-cov-cbdc-watermark.jpg
Is that going to be the new Uncanny Avengers team?
Brother Voodoo and Quicksilver I am pretty happy to see but Sabretooth...WTF?
And still no telepath?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fables coming to a end pretty soon :mjcry:

My nikka Bigby killed about 4 or 5 main characters.

Leigh gotta be stopped!!!!

:damn:

Saga is sooooo GOOD.

ESPECIALLY in trade!

Saga is so good, you get to the end and be wanting more.

:damn:

Thanks Coli brehs for getting me into Saga.

:blessed:
Why'd bigby kill a bunch of people ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earth 2 Worlds End #2 was cool

Daredevil continues to be meh I really don't understand why everyone loves Waid's run this is my least favorite Daredevil run since the silver age

Justice League was ok but this arc reminds me of RedZone for some reason

New Avengers was dope as usual

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man is great but I really wish Bendis didn't bring Peter Parker back

Edge Of Spider-Verse #5 might be my favorite in the mini after the Noir issue.
How'd he come back ? Guess I got to get the issue and yeah guess miles is joining the bendis xmen squad , I'd prefer jimmy howlett but whatever .
Edge of spider-verse is pretty good , axis meh . Justice league amazo virus arc didn't even start yet breh give my nicca lex a chance cause this new JL run is already better to me than the whole previous new 52 run

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to Ultimate Nick Fury?

Did he die? Is the character on "hiatus"?

Oh and Axis #2 is traaaaaaaash.

Marvel needs to let go of trying to make us care about Onslaught.
Onslaught is basically Godzilla right now , really it's tony stupid ass admantium sentinels and kid nova fukking things up. I'm not feeling serial killer ass saber tooth being a hero either :snoop: I seen it already not interested

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel Comics has released a preview of Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #5, the second chapter of “Act II: Inversion,” by writer Rick Remender and artist Terry Dodson.

Splintered and alienated, the forces of Avengers and X-Men stand on opposing sides. The Red Skull has been released from his holding cell in Avengers Tower. Someone aided him. Someone who was present on Genosha. But whom? And why are the heroes and villains acting so strangely?

Narrowly escaping with their lives, Spider-Man and Nova are enlisted by Steve Rogers for a daring mission that could determine the fate of us all. The new Sorceress Supreme finally gains her revenge against the benevolent Doctor Doom. The Superior Iron Man battles Daredevil for the fate of an Extremis infected San Francisco. And in the name of survival of the fittest, the X-Men claim their new home.

Sounds like garbage :snoop: sorceress supreme ? You mean wanda I bet ?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Fables coming to a end pretty soon :mjcry:

My nikka Bigby killed about 4 or 5 main characters

WHAAAAAAAAT??????

Jesus H.

I'm only past the point of Geppetto being defeated so you saying this is fukking me up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
He was brought back from the dead and is being controlled by that fat nurse, Nurse Spratt.

Dude killed Beast, Ozma, one of the other 13 witches, a couple cops, AND on top of that, just him BEING alive again is bleeding magic into the Mundy (our world) so NOW

people in New York can see thru all the glamours and spells that protect the Farm and the Fables who live in New York.

IT'S BOUT TO GET REAL.

:damn: SPOILERS BREH! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that going to be the new Uncanny Avengers team?
Brother Voodoo and Quicksilver I am pretty happy to see but Sabretooth...WTF?
And still no telepath?
Even with inversion sabertooth has zero business on a team of heroes . Man should be in jail no matter what cause he's a raping serial killing baby threatener .

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Even with inversion sabertooth has zero business on a team of heroes . Man should be in jail no matter what cause he's a raping serial killing baby threatener .
Unless Marvel is rebooting their universe there is no realistic way anyone allows Sabretooth on an Avengers team.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless Marvel is rebooting their universe there is no realistic way anyone allows Sabretooth on an Avengers team.
Unless logan somehow gets in his body and is controlling him ( and even that would suck )other than that :camby: at least Daken would be a better choice . You know why marvel is dumb we seeing in all new xmen cyke about to recruit God level Mutant in a story taking place before AXIS that guy would body onslaught .
Also why is falcap leading teams ? No offense but putting on a costume of cap doesn't mean you suddenly absorb his ( recently questionable leadership abilities in remender books anyway ) skills . He has to earn that respect like how luke, wasp and other's earned it . I always liked falcon but marvel needs to settle down