Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I heard it was a marketing team.

But all jokes aside, you gotta love how Wolverine is killed by being covered in liquid adamantium in an issue where it's casually announced that there is a way to smelt adamantium now, so it's just waiting for the inevitable villain to discover how and reboot Weapon X.

Speaking of Daken, I didn't even know he was alive again. Then again, I also didn't know that hipster Loki hangs with Doom these days.

Yup, just another reminder that S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol. 2 will never be finished in our lifetimes. :mjcry:

It's almost funny how distraught we are over Wakanda taking a massive L for like the first time ever. If anything, we should be amazed it took Marvel this long to go there.

:mjcry: Pouring out liquor for Wolverine........................................They will bring him back after Marvel's New Secret Wars aka Infinite Crisis. Watch the universe get reset in the storyline after AXIS.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there ever any consequences for Bill Foster dying like he did? Reed and Tony didn't have to answer for shyt:laugh:
Nope cap was made for a week but tony wiped his mind and forget he turned into a super dikk.
Well Magneto #11 and the Loki book made the Doom scenes add up. Doom was on FIRE last issue of Loki..he was fighting telepathy in this one though. But Magneto and Doom have reached out to each other in multiple situations in the past(Onslaught, Secret Wars, House of M).

OH YEAH...LMAO@Wolverine dying like that. Yikes.
why is Loki and doom chilling together ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nope cap was made for a week but tony wiped his mind and forget he turned into a super dikk.

why is Loki and doom chilling together ?

Doom punked out Loki the issue before. He got summoned away by Latveria citizens fighting each other the streets like common thugs and animals. He figured out they were being telepathically influenced by Red Skull. The chick hanging around Loki eventually convinces Valeria to let him go from his time contraption that Doom had him stuck in. As Doom got back after handling the crisis, he thanked the girl and he and Loki were at the next step when
Magneto
recruits them to stop Red Skull in Genosha.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjcry: Pouring out liquor for Wolverine........................................They will bring him back after Marvel's New Secret Wars aka Infinite Crisis. Watch the universe get reset in the storyline after AXIS.

If anything Marvel should reset after Secret Wars. After reading how much of a clusterfukk the writing/creative is it's time for a reset. :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything Marvel should reset after Secret Wars. After reading how much of a clusterfukk the writing/creative is it's time for a reset. :snoop:
Marvel needs to not do any more events for awhile . Let xmen /Spider-Man /avengers kind of stay in their own story arcs and make the big company wide crossovers more special . shyt is overkill at the moment and remender isn't a big story guy imo he's better off in his own sandbox playing with his own characters /ideas and being more self contained and being able to loosely tie stuff into the main stories.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
JNR3xWE.jpg
Marvel and these rehashed events are just :mjlol:
And why is Destiny drawn with them big ol titties and tight body when she is supposed to be old as fukk?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So, is Hickman gonna explain what happened in the 8-7 month time skip before we get to Secret Wars? :patrice:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Was there ever any consequences for Bill Foster dying like he did? Reed and Tony didn't have to answer for shyt:laugh:

The Avengers are ALWAYS making exceptions for their own. They still don't get on Wanda for M-Day, Pym for Ultron or Thor for the King Thor run.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I only recently started delving into comics for real but so far Saga has the top spot, with Fables in second. Planetary is third because it was cut short by an act of God. :mjcry:

I'm also reading Ex Machina, The Sword, Rat Queens and Y: The Last Man.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Earth 2 Worlds End #2 was cool

Daredevil continues to be meh I really don't understand why everyone loves Waid's run this is my least favorite Daredevil run since the silver age

Justice League was ok but this arc reminds me of RedZone for some reason

New Avengers was dope as usual

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man is great but I really wish Bendis didn't bring Peter Parker back

Edge Of Spider-Verse #5 might be my favorite in the mini after the Noir issue.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I really hope Ultimate Peter parker coming back is a sign Miles is heading for the 616. He's being wasted on that "what if" universe.