Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have no idea still what even killed Wolverine....

But I'm reading Wolverine Legacy because it has Daken and X-23 in it.... and not only am I a Daken fan, but I love his and Laura's.... relationship.

I heard it was a marketing team.

But all jokes aside, you gotta love how Wolverine is killed by being covered in liquid adamantium in an issue where it's casually announced that there is a way to smelt adamantium now, so it's just waiting for the inevitable villain to discover how and reboot Weapon X.

Speaking of Daken, I didn't even know he was alive again. Then again, I also didn't know that hipster Loki hangs with Doom these days.

@TheGodling that's DaVinci's city, with that kid with the cosmic awareness Lenoid and that baby Celestial, right. Under Rome.

:stopitslime: you know what... if it were a real place and I had a day off this week.... I'd grab a flight and go conquer Wakanda like everybody else is doing.

Yup, just another reminder that S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol. 2 will never be finished in our lifetimes. :mjcry:

It's almost funny how distraught we are over Wakanda taking a massive L for like the first time ever. If anything, we should be amazed it took Marvel this long to go there.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, can we please talk about how Chechetto pencilled the fukk out of Avengers World?

qMEFniy.jpg

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Does anybody here know anything about the New 52 Superman stuff?

A brotha needs some help getting into it.
I liked Morrison's Action Comics and Pak's run on that is great too

The main Superman book is finally good now with Johns doing the writing

Superman/ Wonder Woman is pretty good too

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard it was a marketing team.

But all jokes aside, you gotta love how Wolverine is killed by being covered in liquid adamantium in an issue where it's casually announced that there is a way to smelt adamantium now, so it's just waiting for the inevitable villain to discover how and reboot Weapon X.

Speaking of Daken, I didn't even know he was alive again. Then again, I also didn't know that hipster Loki hangs with Doom these days.

Yup, just another reminder that S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol. 2 will never be finished in our lifetimes. :mjcry:

It's almost funny how distraught we are over Wakanda taking a massive L for like the first time ever. If anything, we should be amazed it took Marvel this long to go there.
Daken is a horseman from the apocalypse twins . I guess hes cured ??? So banshee and sentry are also alive I guess too . Logan's death was so stupid and that solider he saved will be the new wolverine I bet , Logan should of saved himself with the serum then saved the solider use common sense ( unless im wrong and it wasn't strong enough to heal him ) I'd rather jimmy from the ultimate universe Come in since miles is too .

Can someone explain the Loki doom thing ??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That final page in Axis with Doom standing in between a bunch of nobodies as Magneto's team hurt my soul. They better come up with something good because of all things I can't stand, a poor characterization of Doom is probably the worst.

And fukk that fukkboy Remender for making Nova mess up the whole plan on some side shyt. Like he couldn't even give proper gravitas to the fact the rookie hero messed up. But then again, why the fukk was Nova there anyway? I mean, besides another forced tie-in, because they just skipped to Red Onslaught holding him in his hand like whatever.
Bunch of nobodies :patrice: outside of hobgoblin that's like every major marvel villian there ( and deadpool and Loki who are big deals now ) the nova part :snoop: bring bsck rich if that's what they have kid nova doing . He had a good moment when he was like I'm a hero too but :snoop: I read some of his stuff he's not a comic relief character so idk what's that about . Read rhe magneto issue of him gathering the troops

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wither everything that's going on......

jdb9M8U.jpg
:heh: don't you think they could have been a tad bit more careful?

but then.....

at least it's not like those old Contagion stories. :sas2:
I liked the issue . I wish cold got more time and can they settle on a look is he like 25 or in his 30s guy is drawn different a lot. Lmao at shazam greedy ass

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What a great Magneto day. Tony came at him all sideways in Axis #2 and Magneto left his ass all high and dry..lol. Tony was out there begging:laugh: But of course that was just keeping the surprise for the ending. Magneto #11 was beautiful. Never thought they could get away with having some Magneto/Carnage and Deadpool scenes but it actually worked. The Loki book was alright too but it was Valeria who was the star of that one by far.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Meh civil war was good as a cap fan but for the iron man fan in me he was clearly a villian in the story . Guy went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far with his enforcement of the registration act

Was there ever any consequences for Bill Foster dying like he did? Reed and Tony didn't have to answer for shyt:laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That final page in Axis with Doom standing in between a bunch of nobodies as Magneto's team hurt my soul. They better come up with something good because of all things I can't stand, a poor characterization of Doom is probably the worst.

And fukk that fukkboy Remender for making Nova mess up the whole plan on some side shyt. Like he couldn't even give proper gravitas to the fact the rookie hero messed up. But then again, why the fukk was Nova there anyway? I mean, besides another forced tie-in, because they just skipped to Red Onslaught holding him in his hand like whatever.

Well Magneto #11 and the Loki book made the Doom scenes add up. Doom was on FIRE last issue of Loki..he was fighting telepathy in this one though. But Magneto and Doom have reached out to each other in multiple situations in the past(Onslaught, Secret Wars, House of M).

OH YEAH...LMAO@Wolverine dying like that. Yikes.