Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Hey does anyone else think Shuri chose to die there so she can spy on the cabal and feed information to T'Challa? The whole "I have conviction to die for my cause" and Shuri mentioning how the Panther God knew T'Challa needed to speak to the dead black panthers and the fact they can't rely on information from anyone outside of the illuminati got me thinking that.

Also who is surprised Marvels current editorial is destroying wakanda? They gave the whole country worf syndrome.

I just realized they did this 8 months later shyt in avengers, 2. Obviously they are gonna retract some of this shyt and in the end give the black panther his own serious rebuilding wakanda from scratch.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Hey does anyone else think Shuri chose to die there so she can spy on the cabal and feed information to T'Challa? The whole "I have conviction to die for my cause" and Shuri mentioning how the Panther God knew T'Challa needed to speak to the dead black panthers and the fact they can't rely on information from anyone outside of the illuminati got me thinking that.

Also who is surprised Marvels current editorial is destroying wakanda? They gave the whole country worf syndrome.
There whole shyt done by Lee back in the day was to be the African nation that has never been conquered by outsiders now they've been conquered by others 3 times in the last 3 years :snoop:

These Editors are idiots

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

thats a cool theory and it does fit the narrative.

"All of wakanda is The Land of the Dead."

"I will miss you, T'Challa. :to:"

"See you soon, Shuri. :salute:"

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There whole shyt done by Lee back in the day was to be the African nation that has never been conquered by outsiders now they've been conquered by others 3 times in the last 3 years :snoop:

These Editors are idiots
:whoo:
can somebody link me up on this arc i need a break fom the mangas
:lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

These Editors are idiots

Actually it's 4

Doom who took the Vibranium
Namor who drowned them
And Thanos who just wrecked them twice......

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That was the 616 wakanda? I thought that was the alt. earths wakanda because reed was rocking a beard

The Illuminati has apparently been on the run for a while, Reed ain't have time or reason to shave and BP is trying to do what he can to save Wakanda but its not looking good.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The Illuminati has apparently been on the run for a while, Reed ain't have time or reason to shave and BP is trying to do what he can to save Wakanda but its not looking good.

:lupe: damn I was reading it in the wrong context..

:godwhy: They did Wakanda dirty. The avengers letting thanos and goons run amok on earth...

Last edited: