Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
at the end of Doomed Braniac awakens watching the New Earth DC, I meant would they be willing to publish two different earths like they used to.

But DC already publishes two different Earths

3929245-earth+2.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
even Xavier's dirty pedophile ass was like ".......:why: what is WRONG with you!?"

notice how he folded when they showed him those two underage furries. :sas1:

Charles Xavier is a dirty pedophile in every universe you find him in. :sas2:

:dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone pass the mustard on another comic site?? My ol joint mag3k got clipped

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doom sonning Namor was the best thing to happen in any Avengers book in years.
Vic felt the same why I did...Namor should have gone to him first instead of Thanos and those lame fukking Hickman created characters that are too overpowered for words and a bootleg Terrax.
0BYTalc.jpg
:jawalrus:
When is Marvel going to wake up and have Doom at the center of one of their shytty mega-event crossovers?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
at the end of Doomed Braniac awakens watching the New Earth DC, I meant would they be willing to publish two different earths like they used to.

breh I think that was him getting ready for the future end shyt. It's been revealed that he's infecting brother eye

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Vic felt the same why I did...Namor should have gone to him first instead of Thanos and those lame fukking Hickman created characters that are too overpowered for words and a bootleg Terrax.
0BYTalc.jpg
When is Marvel going to wake up and have Doom at the center of one of their shytty mega-event crossovers?

Yeah, Namor fukked up with that one BUT...

I will give him this, at the time, Namor was working against the clock, he didn't have days to figure it out, he had 8 hours and when he went to the Necropolis, he sees all those goons standing around freed, he ain't have time to fight that losing battle, so he had to appeal to them to get anything done. And Doom stays off planet or in a different time or something, its not like Namor could just pick up the phone and call the homie.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
0BYTalc.jpg
Isn't he playing second fiddle to Red Skull in Axis