Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I wonder if Canary is gonna get merked. :ohhh:

I don't know if she makes it in the game.

Tom Taylor really aint got no qualms about killing folks left and right. The shyt LAST week..... :to:

what happens once magneto takes a hit of that pure MGH?

I think last time he was on the juice was when he killed Jean Grey during Morrison's X-Men run. Think about that for a second.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You guys ever read Salvation Run (DC)?

Its where Amanda Waller starts kidnapping supervillains and just sending them to another planet instead of jail. But the problem is it becomes like Survivor cause Lex Luthor and Joker form two different tribes... well three really, cause Vandal Savage just leaves with a couple bad bytches into the mountains to repopulate the planet (since he is immortal so thinking long term).

Anyway, I bring it up cause its the only comic I can recall where Joker and Lex stop talking shyt and actually throw hands.
Joker whoops that ass.
Joker_0109.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You guys ever read Salvation Run (DC)?

Its where Amanda Waller starts kidnapping supervillains and just sending them to another planet instead of jail. But the problem is it becomes like Survivor cause Lex Luthor and Joker form two different tribes... well three really, cause Vandal Savage just leaves with a couple bad bytches into the mountains to repopulate the planet (since he is immortal so thinking long term).

Anyway, I bring it up cause its the only comic I can recall where Joker and Lex stop talking shyt and actually throw hands.
Joker whoops that ass.
Joker_0109.jpg
That premise had potential but the execution could have been better.
That Joker Luthor fight was funny though.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sinestro sonning Hal Jordan in the latest issue of the Sinestro comic was great.
The new GL creative guys don't seem like they really love hal like johns did :patrice: guy even took shots at hal . And guys sonning of atroticus :banderas:
How's your interest in Axis

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Every issue of this "Wolverine Dying" has been ass cheeks.

Why is Sabretooth in a sweater vest?

Every damn issue is Sabretooth bartering with that fat, blond white dude over tha brownskinned chick and her damn daughter.

Guardians Of The Galaxy was ass too.

Drax shows up outta nowhere, Thanos being revealed to not even know how to use/or how the Cosmic Cube/Infinity Gauntlet really works, To Be Continued......

Uncanny Avengers was ass.

They need to just STOP it with Immortus/Kang/Ahab and anymore time/alternate reality nonsense.

Can ANYBODY besides Jonathan Hickman make GOOD comics at Marvel anymore?

Image must've have really snatched up all the good writers. Marvel has really been stinking it u lately.

All.the female titles at Marvel damn near blow away anything at DC(Black Widow, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel). I don't read Superman though and haven't checked on Batman, Batgirl, or Wonder Woman in months. I doubt Slott has just magically fallen off after writing all of those great Superior Spider Man stories...Gillen is a great writer but Iron Man is just not a good character to read. Mark Waid has always been good on Daredevil. ..Bunn is writing better than anyone in the industry on Magneto.

Lol@Green Lantern? Come on:laugh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Alex Alonzo need to be fired as editor in chief at Marvel.

Cap being 90 years and powerless taking down superhuman threats, Thor being a woman, Bringing Angela to the Marvel Universe, Original Sin, Iron Man's latest armor,

The X-Men franchise stinking it up. 3 different Beast aka Hank McCoys running around at the same time, etc.,

Marvel hasn't stunk this bad since the 90's.

They movies cooking, but the comics is trash.
New Avengers and Avengers are dope though. Hickman carrying it with no help. Axis should be good.

Bendis needs to be sent to Have his fingers broken. He's simultaneously fukking up the legacy of DnA cosmic stories and the entire X-Men franchise. He is a terrorist.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Axis looks so boring the premise doesn't sound appealing and it has that wack Uncanny Avengers cast so I'll be passing on that event.
All.the female titles at Marvel damn near blow away anything at DC(Black Widow, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel). I don't read Superman though and haven't checked on Batman, Batgirl, or Wonder Woman in months. I doubt Slott has just magically fallen off after writing all of those great Superior Spider Man stories...Gillen is a great writer but Iron Man is just not a good character to read. Mark Waid has always been good on Daredevil. ..Bunn is writing better than anyone in the industry on Magneto.

Lol@Green Lantern? Come on:laugh:
most of those female marvel books aren't even that good, I will give you she-hulk and Elektra but the rest are meh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's BS. Black Widow is legit and there is nothing wrong with Storm...Ms. Marvel? U just got to be a cynical little b*stard not to like that.

Axis has Magneto vs Red Skull, Doom teaming up with Scarlet Witch, Tony going ass hole again, Rogue/Nightcrawler vs Mystique, and the return of Apocalypse. I won't be missing it and there is nothing on the horizon I can see myself wasting time with over it.

Could care less about the Death of Wolverine/Sabretooth being his replacement bullshyt and the Hickman stories? Boring.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The new GL creative guys don't seem like they really love hal like johns did :patrice: guy even took shots at hal . And guys sonning of atroticus :banderas:
How's your interest in Axis
I am not really all that interested in Axis...I am not a fan of Remender's Avengers work and him being heavily involved in this doesn't istill much confidence.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That's BS. Black Widow is legit and there is nothing wrong with Storm...Ms. Marvel? U just got to be a cynical little b*stard not to like that.

Axis has Magneto vs Red Skull, Doom teaming up with Scarlet Witch, Tony going ass hole again, Rogue/Nightcrawler vs Mystique, and the return of Apocalypse. I won't be missing it and there is nothing on the horizon I can see myself wasting time with over it.

Could care less about the Death of Wolverine/Sabretooth being his replacement bullshyt and the Hickman stories? Boring.
Black Widow is boring the art is carrying that book

I'm didn't read Storm so I won't comment on that

Ms Marvel tries way too hard to be cute

and Hickman's stuff looks more promising than Axis.