Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nope, because Bendis dragged that shyt out so long that halfway through the explanation it suddenly said "To be continued". :heh:

Seriously though, I can't remember the last time I read such an incomprehensible mess in comic book form, but I'm almost certain it was probably Bendis as well. :russ:

Btw, I'm only laughing about it to overcompensate for the fact I want to cry at how disgraceful this GotG run has been to DnA's legacy.. :sadcam:

Like this is getting worse than the time Bendis was 'inspired' by Ellis' Thunderbolts and came up with that Dark Reign bullshyt. :to:
THat books was paced so fukking sloppily. And I don't get why they couldn't get Abnett and/or Lanning to write what really happened instead of Bendis? I dont even understand what the hell Drax was doing there or why he was in his old body either. Bendis is just awful and he has done nothing good with GoTG in his entire run.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Went into the new issue of Saga wondering if Vaughan was going to drop some fukked up shyt on us again. Got to the first page and nearly spat my drink out. That motherfukker Vaughan! :dead:
I liked that King Robot's head was a gigantic flat screen TV.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm liking the New Cabal. Boy Marvel knows how to milk their villians after they show up in movies. But this upcoming Axis event is going to fukk this good idea all up.

I read that new Morrison Mulitversity. It's going to be great. I don't know but comics that break the 4th wall or acknowledge you the reader as part of the story always bothers me. lol Like in Final Crisis when Alexander Luthor reached his hands out to the reader saying he "found the perfect earth"...that shyt was crazy.

Please let Original Sin end....good lawd what a terrible comic and idea...just pissed on Dum Dum's history like that and Nick Fury is just an out of control ass hole...I can't take it.

Wolverine is supposed to die this month...how long until he comes back with a ramped up healing factor and God metal laced skeleton.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every issue of this "Wolverine Dying" has been ass cheeks.

Why is Sabretooth in a sweater vest?

Every damn issue is Sabretooth bartering with that fat, blond white dude over tha brownskinned chick and her damn daughter.

Guardians Of The Galaxy was ass too.

Drax shows up outta nowhere, Thanos being revealed to not even know how to use/or how the Cosmic Cube/Infinity Gauntlet really works, To Be Continued......

Uncanny Avengers was ass.

They need to just STOP it with Immortus/Kang/Ahab and anymore time/alternate reality nonsense.

Can ANYBODY besides Jonathan Hickman make GOOD comics at Marvel anymore?

Image must've have really snatched up all the good writers. Marvel has really been stinking it u lately.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cap is really painting the illuminati as villains and is lying to Avengers with omission. He won't even tell them why they were blowing up the planets.

Thunderbolts was terrible, retconning Elektra to being there when Punisher's family was murdered was so unnecessary and stupid.

Superman was dope

Lol @ Storm hoeing it out with Wolverine in Wolverine and the X-Men wasn't she just banging BP in New Avengers last week?

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap is really painting the illuminati as villains and is lying to Avengers with omission. He won't even tell them why they were blowing up the planets.

Thunderbolts was terrible, retconning Elektra to being there when Punisher's family was murdered was so unnecessary and stupid.

Superman was dope

Lol @ Storm hoeing it out with Wolverine in Wolverine and the X-Men wasn't she just banging BP in New Avengers last week?

Alex Alonzo need to be fired as editor in chief at Marvel.

Cap being 90 years and powerless taking down superhuman threats, Thor being a woman, Bringing Angela to the Marvel Universe, Original Sin, Iron Man's latest armor,

The X-Men franchise stinking it up. 3 different Beast aka Hank McCoys running around at the same time, etc.,

Marvel hasn't stunk this bad since the 90's.

They movies cooking, but the comics is trash.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Superman was dope

I thought Cap explained the whole Incursion situation when he clued the other Avengers in on the Illuminati wiping his memories.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Axis might be my least look forwarded too event since fear itsekf especially after uncanny trash avengers it hasn't started yet but I like original trash sin . And avengers undercover :banderas: Cammi my nicca . So it seems like I'm the only one who liked GOTG ??
Finally though shazam is the reveal ? It's been obvious